For past brides or anyone who has eaten at Jellyfish, what appetizers do you guys recommend?

Originally Posted by Slaughter2be View Post

For the brides who did not have ceremony at jellyfish and just reception, did Mayte discount or cut the price 1500 fee for decor seeing as tho we only need set up for reception?

I'm having my ceremony at the church, and so Mayte quoted me at around 700 for decor. Can't remember the exact number.

We did the sliders, the bacon wrapped shrimp, the chicken skewers, and the mini caprese. Unfortunately, I did not get one appetizer at the wedding since we were taking pics on the beach, but the guests seemed to like all of them.

I'm having my ceremony at the church, and so Mayte quoted me at around 700 for decor. Can't remember the exact number.
How many ppl did u have?

We did the sliders, the bacon wrapped shrimp, the chicken skewers, and the mini caprese. Unfortunately, I did not get one appetizer at the wedding since we were taking pics on the beach, but the guests seemed to like all of them.  
oh ok thanx

Originally Posted by Slaughter2be View Post

How many ppl did u have?

I believe that quote is for a count under 50 guests. Once you go over that number then the price is higher.

I believe that quote is for a count under 50 guests. Once you go over that number then the price is higher.
h ok then I can't understand why she told me min 1500 smh if I said twice its 50 ppl and just reception she keeps quoting me for 1500

h ok then I can't understand why she told me min 1500 smh if I said twice its 50 ppl and just reception she keeps quoting me for 1500
Did you ask for any extras? Flowers and decor...

N

no i didnt give any specifics all i said was just reception there and she said min 1500 so i specifically wrote 1500 for both ceremony and reception. So how much just reception. I will definitely have to get to the bottom of this with her!

N

no i didnt give any specifics all i said was just reception there and she said min 1500 so i specifically wrote 1500 for both ceremony and reception. So how much just reception. I will definitely have to get to the bottom of this with her!