Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

What colour starfish?

I like the champange one. I think it adds a different one to the mix, and I think I would prefer that one (although I do not really mind which one I get). So, pick whatever the majority wants, or what you want, but I just had to say my piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughie View Post
i like the fact that it will be accompanied by a journal, nice idea!
I think all of the starfish (so far) have them. I love this idea... I secretly want to receive them all so I can read what everyone has written! :)

Yep, I sent Drea a journal to go with the starfish and she got it today.....just in time for Cabo. I made the first entry since I didn't have one on my wedding day. They will be fun to read if we ever have a BDW get together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughie View Post
i'm too late to vote, but i vote for whichever you like....

i like the fact that it will be accompanied by a journal, nice idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
I think all of the starfish (so far) have them. I love this idea... I secretly want to receive them all so I can read what everyone has written! :)
Yeah I can't take credit for that idea, I am just keeping with the spirit that the travelling starfish was inteded with.

Well girls you spoke and I listened, clear starfish ordered, and hopefuly on it's way. I am having it sent to my moms house she leaves a week later then me, so hopefully it will arrive in time.

Kelly~