Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

What colour starfish?

Girls, as we all know one of our starfish is m.i.a, so I am buying one so we can keep our starfish travelling. I am torn between 2 different ones, one is the clear starfish we all know what that is like, and the other is a champagne colour, or a topaz colour. I like the darker colour, it reminds me of the actual colour of a starfish, and all of my things are ivory, and champagne colours. But since I will be passing it along I wanted your opinion, I must get it ordered today, so let me know asap. The starfish will also be accompanied by a journal.

Here is our starfish and journal, safe at my home!

Click the image to open in full size.

the only reason i voted clear is because your intention is to pass it on. otherwise i wouldve voted topaz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I am a visual person and need pictures. I suck, I know. I vote for whichever is prettiest! lol
Here is the starfish Martha, the colour is clear, the next links are different colours, and the colour I am talking about is the Lt Colorado. This is the best visual I can give.

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Star Fish - 4 Colors!

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Gemma Brillante Collection (10 Pieces per Set) - 16 Colors

I'm all for the topaz/champagne coloured one! We have so many clear ones (and one blue one), it's nice to add some variety! Do you have a picture of it by any chance? I think that one would look really nice, and natural.

Which one do you like better?? I think since you're shelling out the money for it, you deserve to choose the one you like best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Here is the starfish Martha, the colour is clear, the next links are different colours, and the colour I am talking about is the Lt Colorado. This is the best visual I can give.

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Star Fish - 4 Colors!

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Gemma Brillante Collection (10 Pieces per Set) - 16 Colors
d'oh, I'm slow! Thanks for attaching those. :)

If it were just for you I would probably say champagne, but I say clear since it should be able to compliment all the brides down the line (and they could all have totally different colored flowers).

I also vote for champagne...I really think I might like the clear one better but like Courtney said...it's good to have a variety. With so many girls wanting them no, they can have a choice too! Especially if you are paying for this..you should get what you want and then others will benefit no matter what!