Photo

What colour starfish?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

Girls, as we all know one of our starfish is m.i.a, so I am buying one so we can keep our starfish travelling. I am torn between 2 different ones, one is the clear starfish we all know what that is like, and the other is a champagne colour, or a topaz colour. I like the darker colour, it reminds me of the actual colour of a starfish, and all of my things are ivory, and champagne colours. But since I will be passing it along I wanted your opinion, I must get it ordered today, so let me know asap. The starfish will also be accompanied by a journal.

Here is our starfish and journal, safe at my home!
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:51 PM

the only reason i voted clear is because your intention is to pass it on. otherwise i wouldve voted topaz.

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:54 PM

i said clear because if someone else has colored flowers the champagne might look a little strange.

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

I am a visual person and need pictures. I suck, I know. I vote for whichever is prettiest! lol

#5 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            I am a visual person and need pictures. I suck, I know. I vote for whichever is prettiest! lol
            Here is the starfish Martha, the colour is clear, the next links are different colours, and the colour I am talking about is the Lt Colorado. This is the best visual I can give.

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Star Fish - 4 Colors!

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Gemma Brillante Collection (10 Pieces per Set) - 16 Colors

#6 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

I'm all for the topaz/champagne coloured one! We have so many clear ones (and one blue one), it's nice to add some variety! Do you have a picture of it by any chance? I think that one would look really nice, and natural.

Which one do you like better?? I think since you're shelling out the money for it, you deserve to choose the one you like best.
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#7 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dragonfly
                Here is the starfish Martha, the colour is clear, the next links are different colours, and the colour I am talking about is the Lt Colorado. This is the best visual I can give.

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Star Fish - 4 Colors!

WeddingandBridalJewelry.com: Gemma Brillante Collection (10 Pieces per Set) - 16 Colors
                d'oh, I'm slow! Thanks for attaching those. :)
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

I was kind of torn but I agree with Courtney that it would be good to have some diversity in colors so I voted Champagne.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

If it were just for you I would probably say champagne, but I say clear since it should be able to compliment all the brides down the line (and they could all have totally different colored flowers).

#10 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:52 PM

I also vote for champagne...I really think I might like the clear one better but like Courtney said...it's good to have a variety. With so many girls wanting them no, they can have a choice too! Especially if you are paying for this..you should get what you want and then others will benefit no matter what!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users