Time to get serious

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

I have six months until I get married, and I decided that I really need to get into gear and tone up! I'm part of a military forum since FI is in the Air Force, and we are starting a Biggest Loser on there since I was too late to start the one on here.

I created a blog to follow my journey. Marisa's 3L Biggest Loser Blog

I've already been doing the 100 Pushup Challenge and 200 Squats Challenge, plus crunches. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred should be coming in the mail tomorrow, so we'll see where I am in a month!

#2 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

Good luck you can totally do it :) Take it one day at a time!

#3 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

i saw your posts on the 100 push ups and other threads and you've really motivated me!! i'm starting soon as i have just a little over 6 months left too so i'll post my progress on here as well. we can definately do monthly check-ins as a countdown!! and maybe celebrate with a burger, lol :)

#4 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

Best of luck...you can do it!!
          35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#5 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

That's awesome..good luck!

#6 momichele

• 203 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

You can do it. Just put your mind to it and think of how awesome you will look. I have 10 more pounds bf July to go.

#7 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Thanks ladies!

I did day 1 of 30 Day Shred today. I really don't think I'll be able to move tomorrow. You would think with doing the 100 pushups my arms wouldn't hurt so bad right now...

#8 akua420

• 301 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:41 AM

I have 6 months to go too, and I want to get started.  Me and my FI are starting the 30 day shred tonight!!!  It is a killer work-out, I've done it before and I need to get into action.  I'm also the MoH at a friends wedding in September, so I have a mini goal for then too, and thats a month away. 

I need to stay motivated, its hard.  I go for a few weeks then stop, so this time I can't give up!  I need to look hot in my bikinis.

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#9 want2gosouth

• 155 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

Wow keep up the great work!! Make sure your diet plan keeps up with all the working out you are doing!

#10 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

I hear ya!! I have 9 months.. You sound like you have a great plan! You can do it! And the journaling will help. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users