The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#251 angel366

angel366
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

day 3 of p90x. it sorta sucks.

my legs are jello and i feel like i actually broke my body.

but its a good feeling so onto cardio tonight!

#252 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Ahh! Congrats for getting started! I'm excited to start in a few days, but worried about that jello, broken feeling!!!   I need to go buy my weights and bands today..

Originally Posted by angel366 

day 3 of p90x. it sorta sucks.

my legs are jello and i feel like i actually broke my body.

but its a good feeling so onto cardio tonight!

#253 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
      • 109 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:09 PM

Yay i'm glad there are more people on this thread now to motivate me! Im on month 2 now of P90X lean program. I was really proud of myself the first month but I have been slacking off lately so I decided to just pretend this last week didnt exist. I'm going to add a week on and try to get back on track next week and really push myself. I leave for Mexico April 5 so I will finish the 90 days right before then. Dress fitting is next week and I am scared!

#254 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

Ok ladies!! Day 1 down!!  My one bridesmaid is going through the program with me, and our legs feel like jell-o!!  We are thinking flats to work tomorrow? 

#255 Lizk23

Lizk23
          • 222 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

Good job everyone keep it up! I was moving all weekend and I think I'll have all our equipment and the TV or course set up in the workout room by the end of next weekend so my tentative start date will be a week from tomorrow. May 1st. I thought the 1st of the month seemed like a good day to start, and then I can cancel my membership at snap fitness for next month.

Jessica - that's awesome one of your bridesmaids is doing it with you, my best friend (one of my bridesmaids) wants to do it with me but we're both really busy people and have conflicting work schedules so I don't think we'd barely ever get to work out together. I doubt she'd want to get up and work out with me at 5 AM on tuesday and thursday haha.

#256 Lizk23

Lizk23
            • 222 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

Oops i meant March 1 not May 1.

#257 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, I'm excited that I have someone to do it with me.  We definitely pushed each other through everything and joked around during it (about some of the shit that guy says lol), which helped make it go a lot faster and easier!  Cardio tomorrow!

#258 Lizk23

Lizk23
                • 222 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

haha i totally forgot what a weirdo that guy is until you said that! When i did it the first time my FI and i would always just bust out laughing at him. I like when he does arm circles and makes weird noises pretending he's a pterodactyl. Woo can't wait to start in a week, now time to go to the gym :( boo sick of working out with a crowd of 50 people all the time.

#259 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

oooh some of our favorite quotes from Core Synergistics today:

"Love it, love it, love it til daddy takes the t-bird away"  - WHAT!?!?!?!  I can't remember when he even said that, but it was at the beginning somewhere

"Go on, stir the soup...I'm thinking of soup right now..I got Lentil"  -- LOL!!  cool down, when you're doing the arm circles!

Better believe we had our OWN quotes for him!

#260 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                    • 109 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Oh I have all of tonys quotes memorized now haha. When my FI works out with me I will say them along with the video to annoy him because he cant stand the guy haha. I forget which video but there is one where he quotes forest gump..."I got shot in the buttock." He is so corny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users