Photo

Today was a rough day…

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 shae

shae
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

it's good you're able to share your thoughts and feelings with us here. you made the right decision. sending you love & light :)

#32 litl_april

litl_april
    • 351 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better after coming back on the forum! Sometimes I think the best support comes from right here, where so many are willing to provide words of comfort and really--love. More hugs and prayers, to you and your family!!

#33 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
      • 475 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#34 midnight24

midnight24
        • 754 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

i'm very sorry to hear you & your family are going through this tough time. i think you made a very good choice to postpone things and put family first. as disappointing as it may be to have to change plans for now, it doesn't mean you still can't have your beach wedding one day. even if you & your FI or husband have a vow renewal down the road or celebrate one of your anniversaries. this is an unfortunate bump in the road but focus on what is important and that is the time you get to spend with your mom.

#35 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:31 AM

Heather Life certanly deals some knocks our way when we least expect it.I hope you can plan something with your mum to create some happy moments for her whilst dealing with the treatment.You will have your beach wedding when the time is right.Is your dear mum well enough to attend a simple ceremony?
            If you have the energy see if you can plan something
            When life is tough its good to try and focus on something good simply to take all of your minds away from what you are really having to deal with.
            Laughter is the best medicine thats what they say dont they.
            For sure you and your family are going through it right now. You are all in our thoughts
            Take care of yourself Lots of love Maria xx

#36 khomac

khomac
            • 380 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

WELL SAID Roo66! And mum would love hearing all your wedding plans. Something to keep her going and excited as well maybe?
              Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
              Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users