Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#341 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

hahaha hey moral support is important too !!! :)

Originally Posted by JennW818 

I don't want to annoy everyone by just chiming in over and over again to build up my post.  However, I 'm having such a bad day at work I am certainly thinking about unloading on the that venting group! haha!

#342 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
    • Banned
    • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

very good point!

Originally Posted by JennW818 

That's what I was thinking too.  It's one less thing I will have to worry about researching and paying for! 

#343 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

does anyone know how to change the thread on the bottom of our posts?!?! i know there was a way i put in those links to begin with and now i can't figure out how to get it off!!!

#344 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

Cyn - Congrats on hitting 150 posts. You can change your forum signature on your profile page.

#345 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
          • Banned
          • 223 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:07 AM

thank you!!

Cyn - Congrats on hitting 150 posts. You can change your forum signature on your profile page.

#346 Blue&StarfishBride

Blue&StarfishBride
            • 52 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

I would like to do this too... I believe I have some kind of signature now however I have no idea how I did that!

131 guests booked and 54 rooms... Cancun here we come!

June 24, 2011

#347 Blue&StarfishBride

Blue&StarfishBride
              • 52 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

Is anyone bringing place cards down to Cancun? I was planning on doing starfish however I have to bring over 100 of them and I am not sure how this is going to work out in the suitcases.. any thoughts?

Attached Files

131 guests booked and 54 rooms... Cancun here we come!

June 24, 2011

#348 JennW818

JennW818
                • 267 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

I was thinking about this too.  I wanted to do sea shells, but I'm also worried about how much I will have to pack and take with me. 

Originally Posted by Blue&StarfishBride 

Is anyone bringing place cards down to Cancun? I was planning on doing starfish however I have to bring over 100 of them and I am not sure how this is going to work out in the suitcases.. any thoughts?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#349 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

I think that if it's something you might be able to buy there, wait. Luggage restrictions are tough, and the same with customs. You don't want to use up all your precious space just to have something confiscated. I'll be bringing the place cards, but buying place card holders there.

#350 kyndall

kyndall
                    • 151 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

I was thinking about place cards and decided against it.  First I don't want to plan where people sit and second I don't want to bring a ton of stuff with me.  I read on one of the forums that if you just put "Wedding stuff" on everything they don't really look in to it.  I was also happy to find out in September when I flew to Cabo that they don't charge for every single bag to mexico like they do with the flights withing the US.  anyway to save money!

Originally Posted by Blue&StarfishBride 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users