Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1691 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:35 AM

Terpgurl, everything looks amazing, and gorgeous and congratulations on becoming a Mrs.  Seeing how beautiful and special each of your weddings are is making this 2012 bride wishing it was here now :)  

#1692 aholen

aholen
    • Site Supporter
    • 101 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

It's amazing how quick the day is approaching! We fly out on Wednesday!!

Originally Posted by Grace13 

June brides excited?  I cant believe it is almost here!  We leave in 15 days.  Its good to see all of the great comments Terpgurl.  You looked beautiful!  Love the dress.  I am starting to get nervous about how this is all going to come together, so its great to read good things.

#1693 merrylee

merrylee
      • 687 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

Wishing you the most happy of memories Aholen!  Can't wait to hear about your wedding and see the pictures.  

#1694 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

Aholen,

How exciting!!  Wishing you safe travels and an amazing wedding!!

Originally Posted by aholen 

It's amazing how quick the day is approaching! We fly out on Wednesday!!

#1695 aaost7

aaost7
          • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Is anyone using Marvin for flowers? I sent two emails within the past 2 weeks and I have yet to hear back from him. Thanks!!

#1696 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm having the same issue! I wrote to him mid May and still haven't received an email back. I sent him another email today andn I'll let you know if I hear anything back :(

Originally Posted by aaost7 

Is anyone using Marvin for flowers? I sent two emails within the past 2 weeks and I have yet to hear back from him. Thanks!!

#1697 kris10kay

kris10kay
              • 194 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Question for any past brides. Our wedding is at 4 p.m. and we are planning to do a cocktail hour and possibly a reception but I am afraid of lighting issues. I have seen other pictures where people brought lights to hang but I really don't want to unless I have too. Did anyone have issues with it getting to dark?

#1698 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

kris - We held our reception until 10:30 and it was dark outside but our terrace was lit pretty well. We were on the Bugambilias Terrace which is set back from the ocean so the wind isn't as strong. There was just the regular lighting and I thought it was bright enough, especially for dancing. We ate dinner just after sunset, and we could see the food fine. That would be my only concern, eating in the dark. I was also told that they don't let you hang things since something fell and hit one of the WC's. But you can order lighting from Deco Cancun if you don't mind paying.

#1699 kris10kay

kris10kay
                  • 194 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

Thank you!! :)

#1700 kris10kay

kris10kay
                    • 194 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Mocha

Do you have pictures of the Bugambilias Terrace? I love how you mentioned it's not windy, everyone keeps talking about the wind and it makes me nervous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users