Sign in to follow this  

So I know Zuniga has them (they gave me a quote), but Zuniga's kind of expensive. We're using them for all of our other events, so I'm trying to get a handle on what MP has or doesn't have "in-house" before going to an outside vendor... thanks!

I haven't heard from my WC... she said she'll "be in touch" and I haven't heard from her since. We definitely have time till our wedding, but we also have a ton of events to plan... so I'm getting antsy that she won't answer basic questions...

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

My understanding is that Moon Palace uses Zuniga as thier 'in-house' decorator anyhow.  So, even if you reserve these items from your MP WC, they will then outsource those requests to Zuniga.  As far as answering your question, I'm not sure :(  But I would be willing to bet Zuniga can get them.  They are no small operation.

Georgia Peach, I went with La Luna which is a sub company of Del Sol. Matt from Del Sol was actually once here in Georgia (I realized that when I saw a 678 area code on an email) for some reason that made me more comfortable. So far they have been an absolute joy to work with (just based off communication alone).

Georgia - we are using La Luna as well - Matt Adcock is A MAZE ING.  So professional!  Have a look at the website and I can promise you will be impressed!

I just got a message from our WC. Apparently, there is a new justice of peace and he is very strict with paper work and ceremony. She suggested we change our plans and get legally married here and just do symbolic there. The new JoP will not allow any script changes, no family readings, no sand ceremony, etc. She also said that witnesses have to be there 48 business hours in advance. I guess this is the snag in plans that we knew would eventually come along wacko.gif

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married at the Moon Palace on May12th. I'm having huge problems getting anyone from the Miami office to respond. I was dealing with Pilar Fernedez but shes now gone. I am palace resort member but was wondering if anyone had any contacts at the miami office they could give me who responds to emails.

Many thanks

Hi Catherine,

Our wedding date is April 22nd and no one has responded to any emails since Pilar left. The person that took over our account was Lisa Lizano but she hasn't answered anything either. Her phone extension is 6012. I'm completely upset about the way the reservations department handled the situation. No one has ever apologized for the issues.

Thank goodness we have Claudia on site who has been excellent.

Hi Mochamakes3,

We had an email saying Lisa Lizano will answer you but that was about a month ago. I've emailed Lisa Lizano and even gone through the generic email address on the palace resort website. It's so frustrating, have you tried telephoning Lisa before? does she answer?

Catherine,

I have only received one email from her about a month ago when I left a phone message asking for an updated rooming list. FI tried calling last month and only got through to her when he said was calling to pay for his parents reservation. She is always "on the phone." It's horrible. I hope you don't experience too much more frustration. Aside from reservations, everything else is done through your on site coordinator. Do you have their contact information?