beach wedding somewhere?!
Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:01 AM
1) We're inviting about 75 people (including children) so I imagine that the final list will be ~50 or less.
2) I love the idea of the wedding being private, or at least semi-private. Ideally there wouldn't be a ton of beach-goers running around during the ceremony! Though since we plan a late afternoon/evening wedding, that shouldn't be too big an issue.
3) We want the ceremony and reception on the beach (reception can be at least close to the beach if not on it). I imagine a pretty laid back, casual evening.
4) We actually plan on heading to Hawaii after the wedding for the honeymoon - which is the main reason we're looking at S. California and the west side of Mexico. We figured it would be easier to get to Hawaii.
4) One of our main concerns with the date (March, April, or June - May is bad, unfortunately) - is spring break and the Holy Week (Mexican Easter). I think April 7th is bad because of Holy Week, but I am not sure how bad the spring break crowd will be. Does anyone have any input on this topic? Help!
Our Caletas Wedding Slideshow (by Leigh Miller)
Our Caletas Wedding Video
Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:00 PM
Actually happy almost 3 year anniversary!!
Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:15 PM
Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:19 AM
Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:03 AM
Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email email@example.com.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users