Newely Engaged, looking in Mexico

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 BeachBride10

• 169 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

I don't know if you are looking for an all-inclusive "Dreams" resort, but I am getting married at a small boutique hotel has 22 rooms, Cabo Surf Hotel in San Jose del Cabo, which is right next to Cabo San Lucas. I have not actually been to the hotel yet, but we chose this place thinking that it should be more private than some of the resorts in the busy part of Cabo. I didn't want to be having my ceremony while beach babes are walking around in their itty bitty bikinis. : ) I will be posting a review when I get back.

Good luck with your planning.

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#12 mekanabr

• 537 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

Congrats and welcome! Just to let you know you know, some resorts will not hold your date or make any group bookings until about a year before your wedding.. I'm running into that and I'm getting married in July 2011..its frustrating! But this site is great and you'll find tons of info on here that will help you pick your dream resort!! Good luck with your planning!

#13 Barrierunner

• 166 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:51 PM

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!!

#14 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi Tiffany,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#15 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#16 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:03 PM

Hi Tiffany

Congratulations and good luck with all your planning.

#17 shae

• 308 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

welcome! if you're looking for something private and away from the party scene i would recommend tulum. i think the more research you do, the more you'll agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users