• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#491 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:10 AM

Congrats MysTea!!!! A beautiful boy!!!

Hello Ladies!

So I leave tmr AM and although I was warned not to post unless I am posting my planning thread....(Janine!) I am pooped! I am going to do it but maybe when I get back..we shall see how my time is looking....

OH! Great news...I went to Doc yesterday and.....It's A BOY!

Yaaayyy!! Now I know the culprit who is kicking my A$$ Lol.. My next post will def. Be my planning thread...I'll let u know when its up!

Ttyl!

#492 mimi73

mimi73
    • 282 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:33 AM

A Boy! Cogratulations! They are wonderful, lots of unconditional love for their mommies :)

Have an amazing time at your wedding! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing photos when you get back. Make sure you relax too!

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#493 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

I'll let you off the hook only because I'm so happy for you...CONGRATS  to you and hubby you're having a beautiful bouncing baby boy!!!! Good luck with your wedding doll. I know that you will write us when you get back.....don't let me have to hunt you down and don't forget about us!

Originally Posted by MysTea 

Hello Ladies!

So I leave tmr AM and although I was warned not to post unless I am posting my planning thread....(Janine!) I am pooped! I am going to do it but maybe when I get back..we shall see how my time is looking....

OH! Great news...I went to Doc yesterday and.....It's A BOY!

Yaaayyy!! Now I know the culprit who is kicking my A$$ Lol.. My next post will def. Be my planning thread...I'll let u know when its up!

Ttyl!

#494 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
        • 293 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

Yeahhhhh! Congratulations Mystea! on the baby boy and the wedding! I hope you are enjoying yourself tremendously right now :) I leave sat morning! 1 more day...omg! i cant believe how its here....almost done packing, lists all over the place...its so scary to forget anything....i have all my pics ready for my planning thread, i just need the time to actaully sit and write it....if work gives me some breathing room tmr, i might get it done :) congratulations and good luck ladies! our time to shine is finally here....im stressed, tired and need a vacation more than ever....i promised my fiance that the second the plane takes off my list goes out the window...

#495 mishrn

mishrn
          • 67 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

Getting married November 25th in St.Thomas!!!  Just a few weeks now ladies.  Congratulations and best wishes to you all. :)

67 booked.....plus bride and groom

#496 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

Good luck Nicdeb928! I know everything is gonna be just perfect and your day is going to be awesome. Hope to see your planning thread.

Welcome mishrn!

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 

Yeahhhhh! Congratulations Mystea! on the baby boy and the wedding! I hope you are enjoying yourself tremendously right now :) I leave sat morning! 1 more day...omg! i cant believe how its here....almost done packing, lists all over the place...its so scary to forget anything....i have all my pics ready for my planning thread, i just need the time to actaully sit and write it....if work gives me some breathing room tmr, i might get it done :) congratulations and good luck ladies! our time to shine is finally here....im stressed, tired and need a vacation more than ever....i promised my fiance that the second the plane takes off my list goes out the window...

#497 angelov321

angelov321
              • 548 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:01 AM

yay! Today is my Legal Day!!

#498 lisanicole

lisanicole
                • 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

Today is my legal day also!!! We are getting married by my father's friend the Mayor in my parents kitchen ha ha

#499 mishrn

mishrn
                  • 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

Happy legal day November brides!!!!  

67 booked.....plus bride and groom

#500 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

Happy legal day to all the November ladies tying the knot legally. (I know that sounds weird but you know what I mean....lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users