Originally Posted by Jess878 View Post

I got my pashminas today, $2.50 each can't beat that. If you go to the store they have so many different colors.

Hey Jess! Were you happy with the quality? Are they as soft as others you can find in stores? 

They do have an online store where you can order them, I am not sure how much the charge for shipping though.

Here is their email address, pioneergroup27@gmail.com, I had sent him a request asking the colors and and this was his response.

We have over 50 colors and you can find them on our website www.pioneergroup27.com (type 101 into the search box). They are $30/dz.

They are perfect for what I need them for, nice and soft and very pretty colors.

They do have an online store where you can order them, I am not sure how much the charge for shipping though. Here is their email address, pioneergroup27@gmail.com, I had sent him a request asking the colors and and this was his response. We have over 50 colors and you can find them on our website www.pioneergroup27.com (type 101 into the search box). They are $30/dz. They are perfect for what I need them for, nice and soft and very pretty colors.
Thanks for the info!! Great price and lots of colors!!