Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina Photography, alive and well. Website, not so much.

Hola!

Due to a major server crash at our hosting company the Elizabeth Medina Photography website and email account have been inaccessible since Saturday Feb. 20. Apparently during the annual fire systems check someone activated the system and it ruined the hardware! doh.gif

We apologize for any inconvenience this very unfortunate situation may have caused. We are told it will probably be a few more days before things are back to normal. frown.gif mad2.gif hissyfit.gif

Probably the most difficult part of this situation is that any emails that have been sent during the two days the website has been offline have not reached us. It is quiet here, and one thing we are not used to is an empty inbox! So if anyone sees this and had sent an email and been waiting for a reply, or would like to contact us, please note this alternate email address. elizabethmedina@mac.com

thank you!love.giflove.gif

Oh that's terrible Elizabeth! And I will admit, I have been wondering what was going on with your website!!!!

Oh, thank you so much. It is so crazy to have fallen off the map this way because of something so far out of our control. I have alternated between "oh mistakes can happen, I am sure it will be fixed soon" and total losing it! Call me photographerzilla Elizabeth today! mad2.gif

Thank you for not forgetting us! We are hoping to have the site back up tomorrow along with at least the most recent slideshows and our website email. I think the blog may take a few more days..but it will be worth the wait we have some beautiful, beautiful weddings to share. love.gif