Hi from excited PV bride

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kearney1400

• 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name is Kris and we are planning a wedding in Puerto Vallarta for May 2011. I'm originally from the Chicago area but currently live in Perth, Australia because my fiance is from here. So we opted to have our wedding closer to my family because of little neices and nephews. We are still in the process of finalizing our date, but we've finally decided to book a private casa (Casa Angela-please let me know if anyone here has anything to say about it) where both our intermediate families will stay and we'll have the reception. We are planning to have the ceremony on a nearby beach in the Conchas Chinas area.

I'm trying to figure out the best photographer and florist-our wedding is going to be pretty small (30ish), so I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding coordinator so that I could use that money to go towards other things-I'm just hoping I can find all the information I need on my own.

If anyone has any advice/tips for getting married in that area please let me know! I would really appreciate it :)

#2 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

Hi Kris, welcome to the forum!!!!! Happy planning. This forum is fantastic!!
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#3 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:11 AM

Hi kris! Welcome to the forum! Congrats and happy planning!

#4 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

Hi Kris,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 hoyt75

• 371 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:15 PM

Hi and happy planning

#6 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

Happy Plannning Kris--- Welcome

#7 **Kat**

• 2,682 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

Hi Kris! You have come to the right place! There are a lot of really great PV brides on here. Including myself... and lots of really great information!!!!

#8 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

Hi Kris

Congratulations and good luck with all your planning.

#9 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#10 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hi Kris, congratulations & welcome to the forum! I'm originally from Chicago & am getting married in PV too! I don't have any info about Casa Angela, but PV is beautiful! It'll be gorgeous no matter where you have it!

For a photographer I have to recommend Fer Juaristi. He is absolutely amazing & I can't wait to have him shoot our wedding & trash-the-dress session the next day! I know Heather & a couple other girls on the forum used him too and had nothing but rave reviews.
                    Here's his website
                    Fer Juaristi | Rockstar Wedding Photographer

Good luck planning & definitely check out the PV sub-forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users