What do/did you think of Tiger Wood's Apology?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

News – Tiger Woods to Wife, Kids: "I Am Deeply Sorry" – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

D & K
    October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#2 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

omg i'm sooooo over men cheating on their wives/partners and all the sorrys that go along with! how about dont do stupid things and keep your d*ck in your pants!!!

#3 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

I thought it was a sincere apology.. I mean we are all human and we all make mistakes.. People do this shiat all the time, they just dont happen to have it covered all over the media. At least he apologized. Some celebrities dont even do that.

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

i honestly couldn't care any less! i haven't heard anything about it, and am happy about that! :)

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

I agree with nads - he really didn't even have to apologize, i give him props for doing that - I also giving him props for keeping things between him and his wife and not divulging everything to the world

#6 boscobel

• VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

Obviously, I'm not a fan of cheaters, but I don't care much one way or the other. I didn't watch the apology either. But I will say that I lost whatever respect I had for him. Sure, sure, people cheat all the time, and don't you usually lose respect for them? Granted, it's not like I knew that much about it from pre-cheating days!

I tend to not think people are sincere when they make the public apologies b/c I feel like they are only doing it b/c they got caught. But that's more about the public apology part then anything else.

#7 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

It could be sincere but i can't help but to think it was a PR move to attempt clean up his image.

We all make mistakes but come on, he was cheating on Elin with many different women...one is enough. Like Carly said, he probably apologized because he got caught.

It is a shame that his business is never private so i agree with his message to media to leave his family alone.

#8 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

I also couldn't care less - didn't see the apology nor do I plan to. But I do think if it's done publicly then it just seems like damage control/PR spin. Cynical, maybe, but that's my gut reaction.

#9 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

It sounded honest... but again.. who knows!

#10 Janelley100

• 297 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hard to tell...but it is their business really. I've been saying the same thing since it happened...."This should b between he andd his wife. it is no one else's business." I can't imagine what it must feel like to almost be obligated to give a "formal public" apology - whether tru eor not. To bad for both of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users