Photo

Best Man Gifts

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Stina4242

Stina4242
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:35 AM

We have NO CLUE what to get our best man! Him and his finace moved in and fixed up a house a little over a year ago, he is pretty handy and works on cars but we don't know what tools he has. He isn't like a dress up nice kind of guy so I wasn't thinking watch. Maybe it would be a good idea since he could where it to his wedding..... I will have to check with his finace to see if he has one!
    If he does I was thinking of doing a bunch of gift cards to places I know he goes, like Home Depot, Chilli's, WalMart. Would this be totally tacky though, I just don't know what else to do!!!

#2 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:28 AM

My fiance and I were thinking about getting his best man a flask and a small bottle of his favorite liquor.

#3 prettykity76

prettykity76
      • 16 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

I found a really neat bag style drink cooler that has speakers to hook up an mp3 player to, plus you can personalize it. Groomsmen Gifts - Unique Wedding Gifts for Groomsman - Best Man Gifts. I think that's how we're going.

#4 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:35 AM

We got our groomsmen and best man Oakley sunglasses. They really really loved them! We got my MOH and bridesmaid Oakley Sunglasses also. We thought it was perfect for a DW!

#5 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
          • 400 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

We got the shirts that they are wearing in the wedding and them each a pair of sperry's (boat shoes). They are about $70/each.
            http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
            May 29, 2010
            Cancun, Mexico

#6 volosikj

volosikj
            • 200 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

We were thinking of getting portable DVD players and the movie The Hangover for the best man/groomsmen. We thought it would be something fun for them to watch on the plane or on the beach while laying out and good for a destination wedding. Thoughts?

#7 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
              • 191 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

I think the portable DVD player is a great and unique idea... :-)

#8 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                • 376 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by volosikj
                  We were thinking of getting portable DVD players and the movie The Hangover for the best man/groomsmen. We thought it would be something fun for them to watch on the plane or on the beach while laying out and good for a destination wedding. Thoughts?
                  That's an awesome idea!

#9 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:34 PM

I love the idea of getting them a Flip video cam.

#10 Jess3414

Jess3414
                    • 218 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:23 AM

We're getting our groomsmen nice robes and having them monogramed. Maybe some sort of cigar or flask thing as well! We thought it was different and everyone can use a robe. (at least all three of these guys, haha!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users