Sign in to follow this  
Stina4242

Best Man Gifts

We have NO CLUE what to get our best man! Him and his finace moved in and fixed up a house a little over a year ago, he is pretty handy and works on cars but we don't know what tools he has. He isn't like a dress up nice kind of guy so I wasn't thinking watch. Maybe it would be a good idea since he could where it to his wedding..... I will have to check with his finace to see if he has one!

If he does I was thinking of doing a bunch of gift cards to places I know he goes, like Home Depot, Chilli's, WalMart. Would this be totally tacky though, I just don't know what else to do!!!

We got our groomsmen and best man Oakley sunglasses. They really really loved them! We got my MOH and bridesmaid Oakley Sunglasses also. We thought it was perfect for a DW!

We were thinking of getting portable DVD players and the movie The Hangover for the best man/groomsmen. We thought it would be something fun for them to watch on the plane or on the beach while laying out and good for a destination wedding. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by volosikj View Post
We were thinking of getting portable DVD players and the movie The Hangover for the best man/groomsmen. We thought it would be something fun for them to watch on the plane or on the beach while laying out and good for a destination wedding. Thoughts?
That's an awesome idea!

We're getting our groomsmen nice robes and having them monogramed. Maybe some sort of cigar or flask thing as well! We thought it was different and everyone can use a robe. (at least all three of these guys, haha!)