Just ordered my wedding dress off Ebay!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

another ivory fan, but the dress is beauitful and will still look beautiful even in white

#12 luciel2820

• 474 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

Woo Im so glad everyone thinks it pretty, the first time I saw this dress I couldnt stop staring at it :)

#13 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Ohhhh, wow! What a va-va-va-voom gown, Luciel!! IT'S STUNNING!

And 110% YES! to wearing it in white -- what a dramatic, truly breathtaking moment it will be when your FI sees you for the first time on the Big Day....aaaahhhh! It's gonna be a moment where time stands still for you both, I'm sure

#14 Melidell

• 1,091 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

That is an amazing gown- honestly it's one of the most stunning dresses I've seen! You have really great taste. I think it'll look good in either colour so I'm with everyone who said get what looks best on you with your skin tone.
          Loving married life!

#15 dby88

• 166 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

What a beautiful dress! Can you please let me know the vendor on eBay? Thanks!

#16 Island Bride

Island Bride
            • 330 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

I say WHITE! If you get Ivory and your FI is wearing the typical grooms beach attire of white shirt and khaki pants, it wont look so good when you see it in pictures (at least this is what I discovered for myself.) Good luck! The dress is b-e-a-utiful!

#17 hunniebee724

• 340 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

I absolutely LOVE this dress! I even have it saved on my e-bay watch list! I already have my wedding dress, but I was thinking about ordering this dress as it's shown (in red) for our at home reception because our colors are red, white and black. I can't wait to see your pics...you're going to look amazing in it!

#18 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

beautiful dress. I want to order off ebay, but I've been to scared ... mostly that it won't fit. :-(

#19 *HOLLY*

• Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

Im all for the white :)

#20 simplnsweet

• 323 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

wow! that is a gorgeous dress!!!! i have not found my dress and maybe leaning towards getting one made but this dress is very close to something i like. Thanks for sharing even though you were thinking you were asking something of us! I say go with whatever color looks best on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users