Sign in to follow this  
luciel2820

Just ordered my wedding dress off Ebay!!

So excited, just ordered my dress from gianinarbridal on ebay. Heard about her from this forum, thanks a lot. I never would've ordered a dress from online if it wasn't because all of the girls here had so many great things to say about her. This is my dress...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I only have one problem now, I dont know if to get white, or ivory?

Ladies help please :)

BTW my wedding color is purple

Beautiful dress! I am partial to ivory. I would say hold up something white and something ivory in the mirror and see which colour you think looks nicer on you. Though I'm sure either would be lovely.

I agree with Cindy*.....see which color looks best with your skin tone and go with it! I chose ivory, but I'm also blond with fair skin and ivory works better for me.

thanks girls, i do think the ivory looks weird on me, but i thought it was just me, my hair is black now, so i think i just might go with the white, to give it the extra contrast.

I'm partial to ivory, but since you have a darker complexion, you can pull of white better then I could. Think about what you prefer to wear normally, stark white or creamy white. B/c you want to feel good in your dress, so stick with the tone that you normally prefer to wear.

I'm very fair so I chose ivory as well, I think white would look beautiful in this dress, can't wait to see it on ya!