Ashley27
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

great info! thank you!

#12 hutchets

hutchets
    • 195 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

It was good reading your review for those of us getting married at ROR.
      Thanks! Can't wait to see pics.
      Theresa
      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#13 latoya1908

latoya1908
      • 170 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

Great review! Everytime I read these I get all excited! Can you tell me a few details of what your free rehearsal dinner was like??

#14 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
        • 938 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

Thank you so much for the review! You help put all of us at ease. I do have a question about the flowers. Did you see the free bouquet that they offer? What did it consist of if you did? I'm not picky about the type of flowers I want in my bouquets, but definitely still want it to look pretty. What is your insight on their bouquets? Thanks! Congratulations on your wedding!

#15 jawedding

jawedding
          • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

Hey! I didn't see the free bouquet.. i got rose petals instead.. so i can't really help with that.

I have created a word document full of pics that I thought might be helpful.. if you would like them, email me at amanda_carpenter@hotmail.com and I'll email them to you..
            33 People Booked!!

#16 jawedding

jawedding
            • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

Free rehearsal dinner - chandlyn booked it at st. annes (the buffet restaurant).. ok so the buffet is HUGE, and there is a large (classy) indoor restaurant that you can eat at, OR you can eat out on the terrace, which is also huge. What she did was put together two long tables (we had about 40 people) at the back of the restaurant inside. That was basically it. What made it fun was that it happened to be lobster night, we were all wearing our tshirts (made by my father in law), and basically it was a chance to just sit all together and hang out... because it was by the back it was pretty quiet, so our best man said a few words (thanks for coming, etc.. and toasted us), and then our best man and maid of honour let people know what would be happening that night (the girls and guys went out separately, to drink and dance).
              33 People Booked!!

#17 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
              • 166 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

Would you be able to post the pics on here? If not can you email them to me at mikeandjenn2010@gmail.com.

Thanks!

#18 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
                • 531 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

Great review, can't wait to see pics. Congrats Mrs!
                  Mrs. Young

#19 jawedding

jawedding
                  • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hey Ladies, since my wedding is over, I probably won't be back to the site much.. if you have questions or would like me to send you pics, I am happy to answer/send but you'll have to email me (email address in previous post). (Jenn, I'll send yours now, since I'm here and have seen your post!).
                    33 People Booked!!

#20 CherylMc

CherylMc
                    • 211 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hey! Im so happy you had a great time and all seemedperfect! You looked amazing - send me your photos so I can see the rest! Im sorry we missed by a few days... cant wait to chat! xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users