Photo

excited to be here

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:03 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Bianca and we are planning a Cabo wedding in June or July of next year. I am feeling totally overwhelmed (already) and have only been engaged a little over a month, but finding this site has already put me at ease. It looks like everyone has great insight to share and I can tell I will be spending ALOT of time here! I'll be making a trip to Cabo for a site visit in early September so I'm hoping I can decide on a location and date by then.

#2 TracyK

TracyK
    • 206 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

There is a great deal of excellent information here! Try not to stress too much, that is suppose to be one of the benefits of a destination wedding!

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:05 AM

welcome to the forum! you can relax now - i was soooo overwhelmed at first too. the guys and gals here will be able to help with anything you need to plan your cabo wedding!

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:35 AM

Bianca~
          to the forum! You will find all the information that you need here.

#5 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:08 AM

to the forum and congrats on your engagment. You have defitenly come to the right place for information concerning a Destination wedding! Everyone is so helpful and very supportive here. This is my second home. lol :~)
            2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:15 AM

Congrats on your engagement! Happy planning!!!

#7 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:23 AM

Hi Bianca! Don't worry - this forum will absolutely help ease your overwhelmed feelings!! It really is a lifesaver! to the forum!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

Welcome, I was just like you when I first started and the girls on here are awesome (well the few guys on here are awesome too) I'm a Cabo bride, in fact we have several from Cabo so if you have any questions about locations and such, just ask and we'll do our best to help you. Have you found a photographer yet? They book up really fast so I would try to find one now if you can.

#9 Clussy75

Clussy75
                  • 533 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

Welcome to the forum Bianca and congratulations on your recent engagement! You're gonna love this forum and all the info that's going to be coming your way. All you have to do is check this forum once or twice (or 27) times a day and you'll be feeling like a pro-planner before you know it. We're also getting married in Los Cabos (Dreams Resort) and it was actually a relatively easy decision for us based on the location, pictures, great reviews, all-inclusive and of course their having our date available. I'm sure you're plans will fall right into place once you decide on the resort.
                    Claudia & Sean
                    11/11/07

#10 Janet

Janet
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,459 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

welcome! what kind of wedding are you envisioning? We might be able to help suggest venues. Big, small, formal, private, beach, gazebo...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users