Photo

Our Wedding at Dreams Palm Beach

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 nsimpson

nsimpson
  • 325 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

Congratulations! Yes Melanie is very accommodating; my friend got married last September and Melanie went WAY above and beyond her job without a complaint!
    Love is a wonderful thing!
    Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#12 dejacque

dejacque
    • 159 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:42 PM

Congratulations!! Glad to hear it went so well. Can't wait to see pics!
      ~~Danielle~~

#13 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
      • 531 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well. Thanks for the review. Looking forward to seeing some pics!
        Mrs. Young

#14 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
        • 75 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

Congratulations!

Do you have pictures I could see? I am unsure of what photographer to go with!

Do any of you girls have pricing for HDC photo?

Thanks =)

#15 SonyaR

SonyaR
          • 299 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tlcmd
            Girls you'll love this place. Everything about it was Perfect. The w/c Melani is excellent, she will make your Dream Wedding a reality. The rooms are beautiful the resort is also. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had the complimentary Pkg and added a coctail party will a caribean trio. We were a small group of 14 so we opted for our dinner in the Italian a-la-carte. The dinner was set up so nice. They decorated the table and even printed out our menu, which was a 5 course meal. The food here is great. My bouquet was so beautiful. We hired HDC Photo to do our photos and I can't say enough good things about them. Our pics are amazing. They were hands down the best choice I could have made. If I can figure out how to post some pics I will.
            We are getting married at Dreams next March and have hired HDC as well. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with Dreams and with HDC.

Did you get married on the beach or at the Gazebo? What package did you choose with HDC? If you don't mind emailing me pictures or any advice that would be appreciated. I'm at sonyarogozynski@rogers.com

#16 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
            • 162 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

Awww how great! Congrats. I considered Dreams myself. I wasn't sure if it got too pricey once you started adding onto the existing packages. Some packages you look at are deceiving until you call and pretty much everything is an add-on. Can you tell I am a bit frustrated with the whole picking a location, island, package, etc.

So glad you had a great experience.
              KB

#17 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
              • 232 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

I WANT TO DO THE RECEPTION IN THEIR BANQUETS WITH LIGHTING ANYONE HAS THE SAME IDEA?

#18 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
                • 183 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

congrats and thanks for the review

#19 J&M.Oz

J&M.Oz
                  • 24 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

Congrats!  Thanks so much for sharing your review!  I am getting married there on Jan 11th, 2011!  :)

#20 monty118

monty118
                    • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

I recently booked our wedding at Dreams Palm Beach. Our wedding is April 2011.   I've been in contact with Melani and so far, she is amazing! I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of their wedding at DPB.  I especially want to see a beach ceremony and outdoor reception.  Please tell me the good, bad, and the ugly. I want to be fully informed and do not want any surprises on my Big Day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users