Sign in to follow this  
CristiandJamie

BDW iphone application

Oh how wonderful it would be....but no worries....I just made this website a FAVORITE and open every morning when I get to work and browse around on & off all day!  (I'm bad!!!)  LOL!woot2.gif

Hi elissae! Have you seen the Tapatalk app? It's $2.99 and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!! Go get it! I have some minor complaints about it, but being able to BDW without using my browser is so much nicer! Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I am checking it out right now!  Thanks Abbie!  You ROCK!!!  jiggy.gif

Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

Hi elissae! Have you seen the Tapatalk app? It's $2.99 and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!!
Go get it! I have some minor complaints about it, but being able to BDW without using my browser is so much nicer!
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Oh how wonderful it would be....but no worries....I just made this website a FAVORITE and open every morning when I get to work and browse around on & off all day!  (I'm bad!!!)  LOL!:woot2:
hehehe... I do the same thing.. I'm on this site all day long... while at work, home, my fiance's... :shameonyou: I'm soo addicted to this site. I use it wayy more than I ever use my facebook anymore. Hopefully we will get to have an app before too long.