Sign in to follow this  
JNagan2011

Two gorgeous dresses, not sure which to choice :)

Both are beautiful but i love the first for the back and second overall. I know, it's not helping you so if i had to choose, I'll say go for the second dress. I am glad i am not in your position :-)

I agree that the back on the first dress is just beautiful, but I think overall number 2 looks better. It also feels more young and fun.

Well Miss Indecisive (as you call yourself!) -- I think you should rest your decision FIRMLY on dress #2!!!

It is: sophisticated, and modern, yet still very "classic" bride, the beadwork is breathtaking, it fits you like a dream, and I love the drama of the tulle which is playfully peaking out from the bottom of the skirt – brilliant! Who’s the designer again, by the way?

The whole gown successfully keeps the interest of the eye, and while I was looking at it, I felt like I kept moving from one section to the next and back again, to revisit some other interesting detail that I might have overlooked previously....this gown is truly going to leave a mark in the mind of not only your future husband, but in the minds of your guests alike. WHAT A HOMERUN!

(And the 1st dress looks lovely on you and fits you beautifully, but I personally feel like it's a "been there, seen that" kind of style, so again, I think the search should end with gown #2!) I'm sure you are a special woman, so you should have an equally special dress!

GOOD LUCK (and please let us know what you decide)! HUGS! wink.gif

Thanks again everyone. Still deciding, waiting a week before going back to try them both on again and see which one I like best! Islandbride317, the 2nd one is a maggie sottero (Malina, I believe I spelt that right). But I will definitely let you all know once the final decision is meant. I am just glad I found two dresses I love rather then none.