Sign in to follow this  
JNagan2011

Two gorgeous dresses, not sure which to choice :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Hmmm, this one is really hard. I love the way #1 looks from the back. It's very flattering on your shoulders. But #2 from the front is incredible! If i had to pick between the two, I'd say #2 since the front is more important then the back (to me anyway!).
I agree with this. I fell in love with a dress from the back. Well most picks will be taken from the front and not the back.

i think the first one is very delicate and romantic looking but when you look at the back...wow...you have the sexy appeal. I really like the bead work on the second one and you look great in both. try making a list of what you like about both..then try find out what you don't like.. you find something you don't like then the other is THE ONE ..so i think.

I LOVE THE FIRST DRESS! That looks like it was made for you - the back is stunning as well :)

I just read some of the above comments about how the back nobody see's in photo's but everyone witnessing your ceremony will be seeing you from behind - just another thought!!

I love the first one, I think its beautiful.