I was told by my TA that I can't marry in Mexico on a Sunday! I don't believe her. Has anyone gotten married on a Sundayhuh.gif If so what resort and did you have to pay an extra fee?

when i did research the resorts i looked at didnt allow sunday weddings but it had something to do with the judge (legal wedding). I really didn't get much info on it b/c we are doing a symbolic ceremony. if i were you i'd contact the resorts directly and be specific a/b which type of ceremony you want and go from there.

I think it depends on the resort. I've seen on some resort sites (their weddings section) that weddings do happen on sunday. email them directly (not through your ta) to find out for sure.

When I was inquiring about wedding dates, I was given the option of having it on a Sunday. We are having a symbolic ceremony though. It was at Dreams Riviera Cancun. Hope this helps!

I'm getting married on a SUnday! 10-10-10to be exact. But I'm having a religious Catholic ceremony and we're doing a private beach club for a reception and not a resort.

Guest iluckie

I have taken hundreds of wedding on Sundays, I think you should move faster and book your date before the sunday you need gets booked.

Good luck!

Ivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrishCathe View Post
I'm getting married on a SUnday! 10-10-10to be exact. But I'm having a religious Catholic ceremony and we're doing a private beach club for a reception and not a resort.

Ohhh I really wanted 10-10-10 as well, but was also told that they do not carry out weddings on a Sunday! 10-05-10 doesn't really have the same ring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina24 View Post
when i did research the resorts i looked at didnt allow sunday weddings but it had something to do with the judge (legal wedding). I really didn't get much info on it b/c we are doing a symbolic ceremony. if i were you i'd contact the resorts directly and be specific a/b which type of ceremony you want and go from there.
Yes you should contact directly and ask them.

I am also getting married on 10.10.10 at 10AM and at first my TA told me it wasn't possible but then I asked her to see what she could do, she went back and tried a few times and finally found a judge who would perform the ceremony.

Originally Posted by Mrs Price 2010 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrishCathe View Post

Ohhh I really wanted 10-10-10 as well, but was also told that they do not carry out weddings on a Sunday! 10-05-10 doesn't really have the same ring!