Photo

real touch flowers, enchanting memories

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for sharing! The flowers are beautiful.

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

They look awesome, love the colors you picked. They really pop.

#23 tigger

tigger
    • 391 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for sharing!
      Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#24 MichelleS

MichelleS
      • 189 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:49 AM

Thanks for sharring the flowers are beautiful

#25 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:32 AM

Your flowers are beautiful, though when I emailed Enchanted Memories, I didn't even get a reply. I took my business elsewhere.
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#26 jackobelle

jackobelle
          • 359 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

I got my flowers from there too. I have to say that at first I was a little bit disappointed. Not all the flowers were real touch. They added some orchids that looked and felt really fake. The orchids even had rough, frayed like edges. The other flowers in my boquet were of varying quality.

The calla lilly bouts we got were what I was expecting real touch to be, you couldn't even tell they weren't real, they were fabulous. They did do a beautiful job arranging the boquet though. And the bouts and corsages we got were also beautiful.

It all worked out because in photos you can't tell they aren't real. I love how they look in the photos, (even close up ones) they just pop and I have gotten several compliments on them from people who have seen my photos.

I would still recommend this company 100%. They are an absolute pleasure to deal with, and are great at responding quickly by email and phone. The prices also seemed very reasonable.

My advice would be to go see the flowers they are going to use in person if possible, as the quality in mine varied quite a bit from flower type to flower type. If you are too far to go to the shop, just specify very clearly that you only want all real touch and absolutely no silk or other types.

#27 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
            • 192 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

beautiful flowers.. i think i am going to do silk flowers also

#28 Princess J

Princess J
              • 424 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

Sent them an email today to get some quotes, will post what I find out. Thanks for the tip!
                50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#29 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                • 247 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

I am working with Pat and Debbie for my bouquet and cake flowers. They are a dream to work with - consistently quick response. Great prices. I have nothing but great things to say about them. :)

#30 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                  • 291 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi Ladies,
                    So - I got my flowers from enchanting memories - I have to say they were really nice to work with but like Jackobelle I was a little disappointed with the quality of some of the flowers. I specified several times I wanted "Real Touch" for ALL the flowers - some of them definitely aren't (like the roses). The calla lillies and peonies were really nice and I liked the bouquet overall, I'm confident it will look nice in pics but if you are really picky about your flower quality then you might be a bit disappointed. Overall, if I had known what the end product would be I think the flowers at Michael's are almost as nice and I could have done it myself so I probably wouldn't order for them if I had to do it all over again.
                    Best of luck ladies! I will try to post a pic when I think of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users