Photo

Confused Bride-To-Be.....

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JenDen

JenDen
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

Hello all! Well, I have FINALLY narrowed down my destination search for our weddding in Nov. 2010. Does anyone have any information (PLEASE!) and suggestions on the following resorts......I can't seem choose!!
    1) Dreams PV
    2) Vellas Vallarta
    3) Barcelo La Jolla de Mismaloya

I originally was set on Dreams, but since then I am getting nervous because of some of the reviews about the lack of organization of the wedding coord. Rebeca at the resort! ANd, to be honest......I don't want to be stressed out on my weddnig day!!! I want a coord. to have things under control!!

Please help!!! I am open to ANY suggestions!!!!

Thanks,
    Jennifer

#2 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
    • 2,171 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

Welcome to the forum! Its great to have you join us :) Try not to be too confused!

#3 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

you've come to the right place! there are a ton of threads on PV weddings that i'm sure will help you narrow things down:
        Puerto Vallarta & surrounding areas - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

good luck!

#4 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

hi Jennifer,

welcome to the site :) and that is exactly why it's worth doing all the research now! but remember to take things with a pinch of salt - everyone has different expectations and different levels of expectation so just because one said it's bad, doesn't mean you will...just look at the general overall opinion and take it from there.

congrats on your upcoming wedding and HAPPY PLANNING!

#5 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
          • 821 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

Congrats!!! Exactly, everyone has different views and opinions, so what one girls thinks is not having it together, you may think is perfect combo off hands on and hands off. I would make your list of "must haves" and pick the resort that closely matches your list. Also, go with your gut!! If you are leaning towards a specific resort, go with it! Good luck...and welcome to the site!

#6 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Welcome to the site Jen! You've done a good job so far to have narrowed down your choices to three resorts! If you are on the main page that lists all the threads and sub-threads, you'll see that there is a section dedicated to Puerto Vallarta area resorts which you'll probably find useful. I think just about every resort has it's own thread and Definitely Dreams PV where you'll be able to read lots of reviews. Good luck with all your planning!!

Puerto Vallarta section

Dreams PV thread (one of them at least!)

#7 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
              • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

Welcome to the site Jen & I'm sure you'll find all of the answers you're looking for on the threads in here! I know it helped me in my choice tremendously!

#8 mslis007

mslis007
                • 159 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hi and Welcome! You'll find lots of helpful info here!

#9 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hi Jennifer,
                  Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
                  • 512 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

Welcome! You are going to find that this forum will be a HUGE help to you when choosing a location. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users