NYC Brides- Kleinfeld/Filene's Sales

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi Ladies,

Just an FYI...there will be a Kleinfeld Blowout Sale,Tuesday, February 2nd from 3-7pm (tip...go early and get a number and THEN come back.) When I went in December, I think I got there at noon and was number 87...not sure...but I posted a thread about the experience. 35% off discounted sample prices. Also...they usually have discounts on accessories...I think I mentioned that I was able to purchase $610 shoes for like $20!!

Kleinfeld Bridal - The Largest Selection of Wedding Dresses in the World!

Also....Filene's in NYC is having a running of the brides sale at the Union Square location on February 5th. I thought that they only had these in Boston. Here's a copy of the e-mail I received:

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2010
    One day only, doors open at 8:00 a.m.

It's back! The annual Running of the BridesĀ® sale featuring over 2,400 designer wedding gowns at ridiculous prices from $249 to $699!

Free "I survived the Running of the BridesĀ®" t-shirt with purchase of a gown!
    Originally priced from $900 to as much as $10,000 at bridal salons
    Wide variety of styles, seasons, shades and fabrics, sizes 2 to 26.
    See FAQ on Filene’s Basement – Where Bargains Were Born

Want more info? Get tips for success from brides-to-be who found their dream dress at this event. Email pat.boudrot@filenesbasement.com.

Check us out on Facebook!

Filene's Basement
    4 Union Square South
    New York, NY 10003
    (212) 358-0169

#2 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

Nice Danielle! This will definitely help some dress-less brides out there!! :)

#3 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:06 AM

Girl you are on the sales!!!... I am sure someone will find this info. very useful.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#4 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

good luck all you shoppers!!!!
          Loving married life! <3

#5 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vdaybride
            Girl you are on the sales!!!... I am sure someone will find this info. very useful.
            The great irony of all of this is that I am having some SERIOUS dress issues!! URGH!! Wound up ordering a dress on-line from net-bride...have never seen it in person. Thought I was all set...and then the confirmation came back last night with a later ship date than I thought...I may go to one of these sales as a back-up!!

#6 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by classadiva
              The great irony of all of this is that I am having some SERIOUS dress issues!! URGH!! Wound up ordering a dress on-line from net-bride...have never seen it in person. Thought I was all set...and then the confirmation came back last night with a later ship date than I thought...I may go to one of these sales as a back-up!!
              I'd go just to check things out :) what do you have to lose! And remind me to contact you about all the NY sales :P every time i visit! lol!!

#7 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kuteliya
                I'd go just to check things out :) what do you have to lose! And remind me to contact you about all the NY sales :P every time i visit! lol!!
                Congrats on your marriage...you look beautiful!!

You are right...I should just go.

#8 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
                  Congrats on your marriage...you look beautiful!!

You are right...I should just go.
                  Aww your so sweet! Thanx! And YES go! Who know's whats out there :), but be sure to take pictures so you can see the dress in all its dimensions!

#9 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
                    Oh no! sorry to hear that!!! I hope the dress comes in and it is ALL that you imagined. In the mean time, go hit those sales up!! You could find "the one" it may be there just waiting on you! Good luck!!
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#10 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

Oh wow, that's unfortunate your dress is coming later than you thought, but hopefully it'll be perfect! In the meantime, would definitely check out the sales!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users