Sign in to follow this  
Sylvie143

Seeking advice for my fellow beach brides

Ladies,

A lil help, please!!

I love the colors black and white, but I want to do a Mexico beach wedding and I feel that black and white really isn't Mexico-ish..... I was thinking of white and blood orange. What have you ladies done? What colors looks good in photos on the beach?

Thank you in advance!

I went with a fushia/ black combination to make things more tropical. I think orange would look really pretty, too. Rather than actually use white as part of my colour scheme I just made sure that "neutral" things like my dress, background of my invitations, etc.. were white rather than off white or ivory coloured. Hope this helps!

If you like black and white then go for it! I think adding a pop of orange would look really pretty. We called our color "persimmon" and the orangy-red really stood out in the pictures. I got inspiration by looking at paint and room samples from the home decorating stores.

Auto Jo! great idea!!

maybe I can do colored dresses with a hint of black somewhere. I just love black and white! Always have, just I would feel bad for my BM's to stand in the sun with black dresses on =(