Program Fan Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:28 AM

Hello ladies...

I'm starting to design and make my program fans and I'm trying to find a a thread on the forum that I came across a few months back. Someone had posted a DIY project they had for program fans...a project they did over a weekend from what I remember. They were the square/rectangular shaped ones with possibly the popcicle stick handle. She had posted pictures and instructions on the post. I know my description is REALLY vague, but it's all I got. I've been looking for a few hours now and can't seem to find it. I've tried to search for "programs", "fans", "program fans" and haven't had any luck. I also looked through my subscribed threads, and unfortunately it's not in there either. Please let me know if anyone remembers this thread
    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#2 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:51 AM

I couldn't find the thread, but here's a link to a site i googled. Wedding favors: how to make wedding fans

I've made these before, and I suggest rounding the corners (paper puncher available at Michaels or Joanne's) to give them a more upscale look, and maybe using two satin ribbons on the handles. YOu can download free templates online if you google "wedding fan" or "paddle fan template". hope someone finds that thread for you!

#3 mykidsmomtx

• 87 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

Here is a basic fan. You could dress it up with ribbon, parchment paper ... I'm trying to think of an alternative to the handle...

#4 reaganlane

• 180 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

I am also looking for some help here. Thanks for the sites posted and I'll keep checking back for more info!

#5 jaynreneewed

• 184 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:29 PM

Do you guys have any site that will help with wording- I'm not sure what to write on the programs. If you have samples, please post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users