Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3341 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

What a brilliant idea, absolutly love that idea :-) Will put a pic there when we get back, love it :-) Thanks.... Oh and steal away!!! LOL xx

#3342 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Ahhh...that make sense! Love the idea. (might have to steal it for our AHRs) You could go with the back piece or without, it would look great both ways! Maybe add a small picture from your actually Mexican wedding by the palm tree :)

This post box is a  wonderful idea! and the picture of your mexican wedding is even better! I ´m stealing that for my AHR and maybe for my wedding too! 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3343 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:00 AM

Cute box nicyx!  i've been procracinating on doing mine but you've inspired me to get this box going!

i did finish printing and cutting my photo share cards this weekend.....

#3344 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

What a brilliant idea, absolutly love that idea :-) Will put a pic there when we get back, love it :-) Thanks.... Oh and steal away!!! LOL xx

Sorry Nicola I cheered Murmel for the post box and its you who I had to congratulate for the wonderful idea! Murmel suggested adding the wedding pic to it which is also a great idea!  I´m gonna have one at mine! Txs for all the help I get through here!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3345 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

candles .jpg

this would be my centerpiece in case I´m having a rehearsal dinner....do you like it? I would have to order it through their webpage.

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3346 angi111111

angi111111
            • 108 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

I like it! Very pretty, simple, & elegent!

candles .jpg

this would be my centerpiece in case I´m having a rehearsal dinner....do you like it? I would have to order it through their webpage.

#3347 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Glad you like the box ladies :-) Glad you want to steal the idea!!! Makes me feel useful :-D

nan i love the centre pieces, they are lovely, i love candles xx

#3348 mexbride83

mexbride83
                • 309 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

Nan - I love these centerpieces!  I don't know how many tables you plan to have or how much these cost, but they seem like they'd be a huge pain to carry all the way to Mexico. Just an idea, but I'd suggest looking into one of the decor vendors (Planner 1 or Eventos Euforia) as I've priced stuff like this with them and pricing is pretty affordable. Saves you the extra, heavy luggage!

Originally Posted by Nan 

candles .jpg

#3349 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by angi111111 

I like it! Very pretty, simple, & elegent!

Glad you like the box ladies :-) Glad you want to steal the idea!!! Makes me feel useful :-D

nan i love the centre pieces, they are lovely, i love candles xx

Thanks Nicola, I still have to wait a bit to know who´s going  to the rehearsal dinner to order the centerpieces! I want it to be just those who will be in the wedding ( BMs GM in laws and my family)

Originally Posted by mexbride83 

Nan - I love these centerpieces!  I don't know how many tables you plan to have or how much these cost, but they seem like they'd be a huge pain to carry all the way to Mexico. Just an idea, but I'd suggest looking into one of the decor vendors (Planner 1 or Eventos Euforia) as I've priced stuff like this with them and pricing is pretty affordable. Saves you the extra, heavy luggage!

Mexbride:

Thanks for the idea! I´m going to order them from www.cancunlightedcenterpieces.mex.tl    I have emailed them and they deliver so hopefully I won´t have to carry them all the way from home!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3350 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

I put my deposit on my dress today and got my measurements take! so excited but 5 months seems SOOOOO far away to do my first fitting LOL I am counting the days to October for our wedding!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users