Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3191 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

Thank you Murmel!! :) Normally I am more effective when I am busy, so let's hope that is the case this time too ;)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3192 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by primavera 

Thank you Murmel!! :) Normally I am more effective when I am busy, so let's hope that is the case this time too ;)

I´m sure you will handle all this with great optimism and hapiness! Congrats!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3193 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

I´m planning my site inspection for next month!!  Have you had yours? ARe you having any? 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3194 mexbride83

mexbride83
        • 309 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nan 

I´m planning my site inspection for next month!!  Have you had yours? ARe you having any? 

I did one in December and it was SO much fun!! Got to test all the food (and chose our menu), drinks, see Puerto Morelos, meet with people in person (huge help!), and even do a little shopping. It was just my mom and I and we had such a great time... especially testing the drinks;) Enjoy yours Nan!!

#3195 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by mexbride83 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nan 

I did one in December and it was SO much fun!! Got to test all the food (and chose our menu), drinks, see Puerto Morelos, meet with people in person (huge help!), and even do a little shopping. It was just my mom and I and we had such a great time... especially testing the drinks;) Enjoy yours Nan!!

I wish i could afford to do a site visit, Im SOOOOOO jealous x

#3196 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Thank you Nan!!! I am not doing a site visit, we can't afford it. You must be so excited!!

Originally Posted by Nan 

Quote:
              Originally Posted by primavera 

I´m sure you will handle all this with great optimism and hapiness! Congrats!!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3197 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:23 PM

yes, I did mine around the same dates as my wedding last year, so I can have idea on the temperature, weather of June/July.  I did the menu sampling and met with our WC.  I also took my engagement pics on the beach there.

Originally Posted by Nan 

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3198 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                • 710 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

This may sound silly but how do you go about scheduling sampling of the menu and drinks? Is this automatically included in a site visit or do you have to submit a request?

#3199 Less is more

Less is more
                  • 154 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

I wish we would have done a site visit but we were way to busy.  I just pray it is wonderful!  Have fun on yours Nan!

#3200 mexbride83

mexbride83
                    • 309 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

I just told our wedding coordinator before we got there that we wanted to sample the menu options for the wedding while we were there. We stayed there for a couple of days, so that's how we sampled all the drinks:)

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

This may sound silly but how do you go about scheduling sampling of the menu and drinks? Is this automatically included in a site visit or do you have to submit a request?

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users