• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2251 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by murmel
    Great color choices! FI and I are still trying to figure that out. Our invites were black, turquoise and lime green. Thinking of sticking with the turquoise and lime green....but also really know my flowers will be white, purple and pink (a tribute to my mother). So not sure if those should be the colors...Silly things that make you stress!

Good luck with your planning!
    My colors are turquoise and lime green! Great choice

#2252 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
    My colors are turquoise and lime green! Great choice
    Hee hee! Love it! FI not sure he wants the lime green...so we are still trying to finalize colors...but the turquoise is for sure!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2253 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
    • 82 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:19 PM

We are having turquoise for our colour too!! (BM dress and chair bows) I am thinking of having hot pink and white flowers :) Can't decide!!

#2254 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

We are navy, turquoise and light blue! Not really sure about flowers though ?
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#2255 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

I seen the cutest yellow, blue and white bouquet...I MUST get it!!!!!

#2256 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mischaka
            I seen the cutest yellow, blue and white bouquet...I MUST get it!!!!!
            Pix please :-) x

Im going for Aqua/white I think xox I did my invites and RSVP in aqua anyway... :-) I havent really got a theme or anything, i think if i was having bridesmaids i would be more into the whole colour scheme thing. I will see what unfolds as i plan :-) x

#2257 klc52379

klc52379
            • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

I found and bought my dress today!!!! It was supposed to be a BM dress day - we ended up going with the one I posted the other day. I ended up doing truffle (dark brown). I could not decide with the watermelon or clover...my sister ended up trying the brown one on because it was in her size. After seeing it on her, my vision all came together in my mind with flowers & using brighter colors as accents.

So, I casually started looking at dresses while everyone was getting measured. I really had no intentions on even trying one on and then I ended up trying on a few. It's completely true that you know as soon as you put it on. I'm pretty much a plain Jane and didn't want anything too fancy. So, here it is:

Chiffon Split Front A-line - David's Bridal

I'm bummed because I didn't have my camera with me and my cell phone pics didn't turn out the best. I'll try to post it later.

#2258 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by klc52379
                I found and bought my dress today!!!! It was supposed to be a BM dress day - we ended up going with the one I posted the other day. I ended up doing truffle (dark brown). I could not decide with the watermelon or clover...my sister ended up trying the brown one on because it was in her size. After seeing it on her, my vision all came together in my mind with flowers & using brighter colors as accents.

So, I casually started looking at dresses while everyone was getting measured. I really had no intentions on even trying one on and then I ended up trying on a few. It's completely true that you know as soon as you put it on. I'm pretty much a plain Jane and didn't want anything too fancy. So, here it is:

I'm bummed because I didn't have my camera with me and my cell phone pics didn't turn out the best. I'll try to post it later.

Its funny how when we look we cant find anything but when were not really looking something jumps out at us big time :-)
                Congrats on finding your dress its beautiful and looks lovely for a beach wedding and Truffle will be lovely i think especially like you said with brighter colours, do you have a pic of your BM's dress?

xox

#2259 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by klc52379

that looks like a lovely dress! you really never know until you try it on and get "the feeling".

yes, please do show us your BM dresses, truffle with bright accents sound great, what colours were you thinking? =)

#2260 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
                  • 279 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

Hi Everyone, hope everyone in the states had a great holiday weekend -- and my overseas ladies, well, I hope your weekend was lovely as well :-)

FI and I spent the weekend with my mom and her fiance and FI's parents in a little resort town in Michigan. Our parents get along quite well which makes us very happy!

It was exactly one year ago that our parents met for the first time. We all went to the same spot for 4th of July, and we were so nervous that they would not like each other! Haha.

Little did I know that John would pop the question a few weeks later! We got engaged on July 25th, 2009 -- I can't believe it's been a yr already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users