Thanks for your comments on the dress xx
    Josie x

#2212 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by josietoms
      Well heres a perfect example of the not so skinny bride in her dress.....lol......it finally arrived....yes the dress on Saturday! Sorry its not a v good picture - mum was taking the picture on her phone! But it gives you the idea! The band around the middle is really beautiful and def think i made the right decision as i was worried i wouldn't like it after all this time waiting!
      Click the image to open in full size.
      Awww you look lovely :-)
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#2213 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nicyx

I have the bestestest news..... Whoo whoo.....

As some of you know my mum and dad have been debating for weeks and weeks if they can afford to come to our wedding... I know they really wanted to come but were unsure!!! My mum woke up this morn with a gutt feeling... Went to the travel agent tonight after work and booked... Yipee, they finally booked, my dad can give me away after all.... Im so so so happy.... My mum and dad will be at our wedding!!!!!!!!! My mum said she just woke up today and thought i cant miss my daughters wedding, and that was it!!! Argh!!!!!!!

As you can probably guess im so excited

xoxo
        that is awesome!!!!!
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#2214 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
        • 279 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by prettypigpig
          Thanks. I love my pics...heehee...I am such a self-admirer (a typical virgo)
          Yes! you will have a blast! Please let me know about your trial at Waves Beauty Salon! I am thinking of hiring Trevor too.

I thought photographers are expensive...until I saw the prices for hair and makeup artists! Geez...I think I am in the wrong industry!
          I will let you know how the hair/makeup trial goes! Trevor really seems like he knews his shiznit.

As far as the price, I know right?! . . . what the hell, I'm gonna go get my beautician's license and move to Mexico!!

I'm discovering that if you want to use any outside vendors, you're gonna pay a pretty penny! DJ's are not so cheap either!

#2215 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
          • 279 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:37 PM

Josie, you make a beautiful bride, very elegant!!! Looks sort of bohemian-esque to me, which suits you extremely well (from what little I know of you) !!! I'm sure you're thrilled to finally get the dress :-)

Nicy- SOOO happy to hear your parents will be coming after all!! God love our parents, they can be a little goofy sometimes. Glad they woke up and smelled the coffee (literally)

In fact, in the spirit of all these celebratory events, I think I'll go have a glass of wine for you ladies!! hehehehe

Bonnie - I'm emailing your Bachelorette Party itinerary to my sister and saying "I want THAT!"

#2216 SDSteph

SDSteph
            • 812 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

Feb 20th here! We are hoping for the Princess in PDC! So stressed that we don't have a site picked. Orginally we booked Porto and are realizing that it is a little too expensive for our guests! I hope the prices go down a little.

Lots to do!
              Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#2217 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sspiris
                Feb 20th here! We are hoping for the Princess in PDC! So stressed that we don't have a site picked. Orginally we booked Porto and are realizing that it is a little too expensive for our guests! I hope the prices go down a little.

Lots to do!
                Welcome! Princess is very nice (much nicer than Porto), but Porto's location is hard to beat!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2218 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nicyx

I HAVE THE BESTESTEST NEWS..... WHOO WHOO.....

As some of you know my mum and dad have been debating for weeks and weeks if they can afford to come to our wedding... i know they really wanted to come but were unsure!!! My mum woke up this morn with a gutt feeling... went to the travel agent tonight after work and booked... YIPEE, they finally booked, My dad can give me away after all.... Im so so so happy.... My mum and dad will be at our wedding!!!!!!!!! My mum said she just woke up today and thought i cant miss my daughters wedding, and that was it!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

As you can probably guess im so excited

xoxo
                So thrilled for you! Family is so important to have close for this special occasion...and this will only help make it feel complete!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2219 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Thanks EVERYONE for the nice comments about my parents, im so happy :-)

Welcome to the new brides on this thread... Whoo, were getting bigger.
                  Cant wait to hear you planning etc.

Bonnie your so full of knowledge about the different resorts, lucky you... wish id have had the chance to get over to Mexico at some point :-)

Tara, i just love your monogram, It always drags my eyes to it... Fab x

xox

#2220 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:35 AM

Fab news Nicy as i said on the other thread. I'm so happy for you hun xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users