• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2201 josietoms

josietoms
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by prettypigpig
    I can't wait for everyone to receive their dress and post their pics (real bride with real body in their dress, not the super skinny model pic)...kekekeke...mine will arrive in 1 month...ah....CAN'T WAIT!!
    Well heres a perfect example of the not so skinny bride in her dress.....lol......it finally arrived....yes the dress on Saturday! Sorry its not a v good picture - mum was taking the picture on her phone! But it gives you the idea! The band around the middle is really beautiful and def think i made the right decision as i was worried i wouldn't like it after all this time waiting!
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Josie x

#2202 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by josietoms
      Well heres a perfect example of the not so skinny bride in her dress.....lol......it finally arrived....yes the dress on Saturday! Sorry its not a v good picture - mum was taking the picture on her phone! But it gives you the idea! The band around the middle is really beautiful and def think i made the right decision as i was worried i wouldn't like it after all this time waiting!
      http://[IMG]http://i1011.photobucket....jpg[/IMG]

beautiful beautiful dress!!!!

#2203 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
        Gorgeous!!!!!
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2204 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
          You look like a modern Greek Goddess! Beautiful dress!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2205 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lindobride14
            Congrats, Michelle!!! Bet that's a load off :) So happy it all worked out for you!

Bonnie, love the new siggy! That would be an adorable STD pic if you haven't sent them out yet ;-) Looks like you had a blast. In one month, that'll be me . . . Can't wait!
            Thanks. I love my pics...heehee...I am such a self-admirer (a typical virgo)
            Yes! you will have a blast! Please let me know about your trial at Waves Beauty Salon! I am thinking of hiring Trevor too.

I thought photographers are expensive...until I saw the prices for hair and makeup artists! Geez...I think I am in the wrong industry!

Bonnie

#2206 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by prettypigpig
              Happy Canada's Day to all the Canadians brides and Happy 4th of July to all USA Brides!
              I will try to update my website and advance a bit in my planning (waiting for my dress to arrive to give me some boost!)
              Since I am the MOH, I am organizing a bachelorette party (a.k.a Hens night) for my friend tomorrow...so far I have activities:
              Private Pole Dancing Lesson
              Dinner at fancy resto
              Cucumber sculpture contest
              Male stripjoint
              Bachelorette Party Fundraising Express (Bachelorette will try to sell condoms on a busy street)
              Clubbing
              Ooooo Happy Canada's day & 4th July, but will prob say that again on 4th :-)

WOW, you have been a busy MOH... Sound like your going to be having a wonderful time at the bachelorette party!!! Sounds like so much fun, wish i could crash.... Haha :-) x

Quote:
              Thanks. I love my pics...heehee...I am such a self-admirer (a typical virgo)
              Yes! you will have a blast! Please let me know about your trial at Waves Beauty Salon! I am thinking of hiring Trevor too.

I thought photographers are expensive...until I saw the prices for hair and makeup artists! Geez...I think I am in the wrong industry!
              No wonder you love your pix, they are gorgeous :-)
              Yeah ive often wondered about that, should have gone into beauty when i left school, id be earning a lot more than i do in banking!!! xox

#2207 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

Josie you look gorg hunnie! x

#2208 Nan

Nan
                • 599 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS I´m getting married in May 2011! I have been reading all your posts and it seems to me that I´m way behind you with my planning! Some of you have already got the dress! I haven´t chosen mine yet! I have some things planned like my wedding place or the menu and the reception music. Still trying to decide if the colours of my bouquet and linens will be orange and fucsia.. so many things still to plan!!
                  Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2209 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

I HAVE THE BESTESTEST NEWS..... WHOO WHOO.....

As some of you know my mum and dad have been debating for weeks and weeks if they can afford to come to our wedding... i know they really wanted to come but were unsure!!! My mum woke up this morn with a gutt feeling... went to the travel agent tonight after work and booked... YIPEE, they finally booked, My dad can give me away after all.... Im so so so happy.... My mum and dad will be at our wedding!!!!!!!!! My mum said she just woke up today and thought i cant miss my daughters wedding, and that was it!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

As you can probably guess im so excited

xoxo

#2210 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nicyx

I HAVE THE BESTESTEST NEWS..... WHOO WHOO.....

As some of you know my mum and dad have been debating for weeks and weeks if they can afford to come to our wedding... i know they really wanted to come but were unsure!!! My mum woke up this morn with a gutt feeling... went to the travel agent tonight after work and booked... YIPEE, they finally booked, My dad can give me away after all.... Im so so so happy.... My mum and dad will be at our wedding!!!!!!!!! My mum said she just woke up today and thought i cant miss my daughters wedding, and that was it!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

As you can probably guess im so excited

xoxo
                      OH dear! that is great news! I am so happy for you! I wish my parents would have these DING DONG moments more often!! or at least before they check their bank account online every morning! kekekeke

Bonnie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users