• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1951 Mischaka

Mischaka
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by knitgirl13
    I'm having problems with vendors not wanting to book more than 12 months in advance... anyone else? I wanted to get plans settled so we could send out save the dates a year in advance to give people time to budget, get passports & make arrangements. Is there a better timeline i should be looking at for a September 2011 wedding?

you can still send out your save the dates. It doesn't have to have all the details. Once you get all your details then you can send out your invites.

#1952 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by knitgirl13
      I'm having problems with vendors not wanting to book more than 12 months in advance... anyone else? I wanted to get plans settled so we could send out save the dates a year in advance to give people time to budget, get passports & make arrangements. Is there a better timeline i should be looking at for a September 2011 wedding?
      Not sure where abouts your wedding is- we're getting married in Mexico and used Zuniga- they were awesome and booked us 14 months out. Hth :-) Definitely agree with the pp though - you don't need any of those confirmations to send out your STDs. We sent ours out with just the date and "Cancun, Mexico" before we even knew what resort we were picking and just had 'Formal Invitations To Follow' :-)
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#1953 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by margin123
        Girls! I need help with my bridemaid stuff.. So here is the dress (link below), BUT I can't figure out what kind of flat sandals/flops go with them. I am REALLY stuck on color too (tan/silver/gold) And jewelry is a whole other story *sigh*...I'm open to ANY suggestions and/or pics!! Thanks girls :)

Ivy Dress Aqua Blue, DRESSES AND TUNICS, IVDR_AquaBlue Fever... - Polyvore
        My BM's have the same dresses in fuschia. I am putting them in silver sandals. (haven't got them yet though).. I think silver goes with any colour and you can wear them again... I dont think they need a necklace with the dress because of the shoulder detail. Maybe just braclet but i'm leaving jewellery up to the girls x

#1954 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
        • 157 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

I love those bridesmaid dresses they are stunning, i think silver would go nicely with those and as a few people have mentioned they can be worn again you could maybe get your BM a silver bracelet as a gift for being your BM x

#1955 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
          • 157 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

We have decided to go with a candy buffet at our AHR and wondered if anyone can advise me where i can purchase any nice containers/jars to put the candy in, we are going for an open display with the little silver scoops and paper bags x

#1956 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

sooooo...i've confirmed the time and place of the ceremony and cocktail hour. the WC said I can decided where I want to have the reception once I get down there so I can see what it looks like. I'm getting so excited!!! I'm going to order my dress the middle of next month. I'm going to go with landybridal.com they have the dress I really want on their site. I'm going to be doing different dresses in the same color for the bridesmaids. i'm not sure if I still want them in yellow. I might have them in blue. i'll figure it out.

#1957 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mischaka
                sooooo...i've confirmed the time and place of the ceremony and cocktail hour. the WC said I can decided where I want to have the reception once I get down there so I can see what it looks like. I'm getting so excited!!! I'm going to order my dress the middle of next month. I'm going to go with landybridal.com they have the dress I really want on their site. I'm going to be doing different dresses in the same color for the bridesmaids. i'm not sure if I still want them in yellow. I might have them in blue. i'll figure it out.
                wow! that is good to hear that you are moving forward! I guess once you see the dress, it will be even more REAL! kekekek...me too I will goto PDC for site inspection and menu sampling in less than 2 weeks, so I can see if I need to change the time/location (since I already reserved the Gazebo for the ceremony and the beach for the reception initially..heehee). My dress and BM dresses will be shipped on 22nd of July...so EXCITED!!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1958 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mischaka
                  WHOO WHOO... How exciting, its all moving on now :-) I love the idea of the dress being the same but in different colours... and i love youllow and blue, i think that would be fab :-)

You may remember a few months ago i told you my sister was pregnant again, well she found out today that she is having a wee girl :-) So she will have 1 of each... so so exciting :-) x Just thought id share xoxo

#1959 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                  • 946 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

[You may remember a few months ago i told you my sister was pregnant again, well she found out today that she is having a wee girl :-) So she will have 1 of each... so so exciting :-) x Just thought id share xoxo[/QUOTE]

That's super exciting! As much fun as it is shopping for boys, it's just that much more fun shopping for girls! Congrats Auntie!

#1960 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Thank You :-) and funnily enough i was thinking of that today... Ooooooo, what i could buy her, girls are so so much easier to buy for..... :-)
                      Its so so exciting x Im so happy for her x

Thanks again on the congrats :-) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users