Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janapana View Post
So, I took my mum shopping yesterday to look at that dress, and she MADE me buy it!!!! It´s a la sposa (or something like that) by pronovias, lit fits like a glove, well a snug glove, but that´s ok cos i could do with losing a few kilos, iand i got it for half price at 545€ Winner! and i didn´t want a wedding dress!
I´m under strict instructions from FI not to even look at another wedding dress now, two is enough apparently. Fair point i suppose, but what about ttd? (just kidding!)
hahahahahaha...your mom made you buy it! I like that! yeah..it is hard as my friend all of sudden order another dress 2 months before her wedding!!! like Nicola said..stay away from dress website, mags...shops...etc!!!
my FI was just like..plz keep in under 5 dresses! LOL..because his boss got 6 dresses and 4 veils as she just kept buying more and more..heehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
cheer2.gif OMG OMG OMG the hotel have FINALLY confirmed our wedding date....... 1st June 2011 i become a MRS!! cheer2.gif I am so happy i could cry x
YIPEEEE!!!! thats fab!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by janapana View Post
So, I took my mum shopping yesterday to look at that dress, and she MADE me buy it!!!! It´s a la sposa (or something like that) by pronovias, lit fits like a glove, well a snug glove, but that´s ok cos i could do with losing a few kilos, iand i got it for half price at 545€ Winner! and i didn´t want a wedding dress!
I´m under strict instructions from FI not to even look at another wedding dress now, two is enough apparently. Fair point i suppose, but what about ttd? (just kidding!)
Ha ha ttd you crack me up!! Can't wait to see your dress :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on finding your dress. We're getting married in May next year & i'm ordering my dress on saturday. It's also a LaSposa dress & I love it!!x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found my dream dress yesterday! It's by Joli bridal (never even heard of it), they are going to make the halter neck into a sweetheart..cannot wait to see the finished product! yayy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
cheer2.gif OMG OMG OMG the hotel have FINALLY confirmed our wedding date....... 1st June 2011 i become a MRS!! cheer2.gif I am so happy i could cry x
Finally! after weeks and months of going back and forth with TA and Barcelo WC! Congratz !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Michelle!!! Bet that's a load off :) So happy it all worked out for you!

 

Bonnie, love the new siggy! That would be an adorable STD pic if you haven't sent them out yet ;-) Looks like you had a blast. In one month, that'll be me . . . Can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post
Congratulations on finding your dress. We're getting married in May next year & i'm ordering my dress on saturday. It's also a LaSposa dress & I love it!!x
Fab! Can´t quite believe i´ve ended up with a posh dress, i had no intention of spending that much! This is kind of what the dress looks like, i think it´s very similar but unfortunately i won´t be looking as slim as the model! Unless i don´t eat between now and January.... oh and grow 6" taller!

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×