• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

Have a great time Jen!!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:50 AM

Hi Jen,

I used sam as well and thought he was really great to work with.

ladies, if you use him, be sure to mention this forum as i was one of his frist weddings.

he is very sweet...he does travel alot so sometimes it can take a little longer to hear back from him

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 ajncooter

ajncooter
    • 983 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:34 PM

does sam have a website?

#24 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:41 AM

Hi girls,

Sam's new price for 2008 is $1800. I lost the email for the details of his package, but I just emailed him to resend it to me. As soon as I get the info I'll post it.

#25 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:16 PM

My computer is bugging out. Here it is:
          Basic Package
          Includes only raw footage without editing. Footage is submitted on mini DV tape and DVD
          Rate per hour: $275.00 USD

Package 1:
          Includes the following:
          -4 hours of filming, using two cameras. -Editing of all footage -Inclusion of music of your choice -Audio mixing -Text and titles -Professional DVD menu design and authoring -Design of case cover and DVD print
          Final product will be submitted on mini DV tape and DVD format with 3 copies, each in a DVD case with cover.
          *Photos for case design must be provided.

Package 1 Total: $1,400.00 USD*
          Includes all expenses - 50% is required in advance *Prices may vary according to specific requests
          Package 2: Includes the following:

-5 hours of filming with two cameras -Editing of all footage -Inclusion of music of your choice -Audio Mixing -Text and titles -Slideshow of still photos with music (photos to be provided) -Professional DVD menu design and authoring -Design of case cover and DVD print
          Final product will be submitted on mini DV tape and DVD format with 6 copies, each in a DVD case with cover.

Package 2 Total: $1,800 USD*
          Includes all expenses - 50% is required in advance *Prices can vary according to specific requests

#26 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
          • 714 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

Hi Leia,

Sam is our videographer. Our wedding is on November 17 and I will be able to provide a review of his work when I come back. We are getting the 5-hour package. He seems very nice on e-mail. Hopefully we will get his video soon so I can share it with all of you!

#27 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

Oh thanks Jessica! Your the best. I'm meeting w/ him briefly next week; so I'll post whatever he gives me in my site visit review. I'd love to see his work. BTW, your wedding is coming up so fast! I'm so excited for you. I definately think that you picked one of the most gorgeous, if not THE most gorgeous place to have a destination wedding! I'm anxious to see your wedding pics!!!!!!!

#28 m&d2011

m&d2011
              • 379 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

great, thanks for the info

#29 bride1212

bride1212
                • 54 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

I am using Sam Perches and his rates for 2008/2009 is 300.00 USD a hr. i have him booked for two hours. He is very professional and speedy by email. he even emailed me a contract so that I would feel more comfortable. Plus, I have heard he's a cutie to give my single friends some eye candy ha!

#30 marise

marise
                  • 179 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:50 AM

Thanks for all the info ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users