Photo

Jake the bachelor

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#181 heidilynn28

heidilynn28
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

It's all hard to believe! I find it weird that the ex-producer and his father went to visit Rozlyn! What the heck was that all about!?
    I didn't like Ally before.. but seeing the backflashes last nite, I think he should be with her.

Have you guys noticed in the previews for the finale that both girls have screwed up faces and don't look happy? I know the camera can do tricks but still.. gives a weird impression. I think he won't choose either one. But if he chooses one of them, I want him to pick Tenley. She's a bit too bubbly but Vienna is a spoiled brat and I don't see him putting up with her in the long run LOL

#182 Meitra

Meitra
    • 249 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

I think he doesn't pick either one of them, b/c he didn't seem really excited when he told Chris at the end that he was happy now. And I can't stand Rozlyn-ick!
      Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#183 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

Found an article on Roz and body language.
        'The Bachelor' Body Language: Was Rozyln Telling the Truth? | PopEater.com

#184 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

Of course she was lying. She's a bad liar IMHO.

i don't like either of the 2 finalists but I don't really like Jake either. LOL

#185 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Rozlyn was lying through her teeth. When I heard her say that thing about Chris Harrison hitting on the producers wife, I was like "huh" but realized that in New Zealand, that would have been the Jason bachelor season, which was filmed years ago...Divorces and split ups happen in that time, so who knows, the producer might not have still been with his wife when Rozlyn was screwing around with him...She is definately a skank though!
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#186 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

So apparently he DOES pick one of them....

Is Jake Really Still in Love? Chris Harrison Tackles the Latest Bachelor Rumors - E! Online

#187 NaM

NaM
            • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

bahah I love that the article ends in "I can't wait for people to see how it ends"...as if their life really ends when the show is over. Happily ever after doesn't happen like that!!

Why am I so addicted to this show?!

#188 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

I know. I hate Jake and the 2 final girls yet I still can't stop watching. WTF.

#189 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

Puke!!!!!!

#190 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

Reality Steve laid it all out too:

RealitySteve.com – My sarcastic, slanted, sophomoric, and skewed view on the world of reality television

He is also suppose to be doing a Rozlyn interview soon...Should be interesting!
                    At this point, I am like who cares! I hate this season so much, I wasn't even upset when my DVR screwed up and it didn;t tape. So sad...LOL
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users