Sign in to follow this  
lndrn2004

Newbie looking for advice

Name: Michelle

Wedding Date: January or February 2011

Hi all, I'm new to this site and looking for any advice/info on weddings at Iberostar Paraiso Maya. I'm 90% this is where I'm going to book, however it's difficult in communicating with these resorts as they are very vague as to sites of receptions, DJ costs etc. So any information others have for this resort would greatly be appreciated.

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the forum. The girls on the Iberostar thread will help you a lot. Everyone on this forum is great. Have fun planning your wedding!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lndrn2004 View Post
Name: Michelle
Wedding Date: January or February 2011

Hi all, I'm new to this site and looking for any advice/info on weddings at Iberostar Paraiso Maya. I'm 90% this is where I'm going to book, however it's difficult in communicating with these resorts as they are very vague as to sites of receptions, DJ costs etc. So any information others have for this resort would greatly be appreciated.
congrads and welcome to the forum

hi Michelle,

Welcome to the site :) check out the sub-forum for Cancun & RM and search for that hotel - you'll probably find a lot of information is on there.

congrats on your upcoming wedding and HAPPY PLANNING!!