So I thought that it might be cute (and a lot cheaper) to have my BMs carry fans instead of bouquets. I bought some cute pink fans online, but now I'm thinking that I should add something to them to dress them up a bit or make them pop a little more. Any ideas?

Thanks!

You could add rhinestones in pink to the wooden part of the fans. Give them some bling.

Or you could tie some ribbon around the bottom to make them have a nice flow to them.

I have those exact fans!!

I'm putting them on my guests chairs during the ceremony and i've tied ribbon around the bottom in a bow to give it a little something something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
You could add rhinestones in pink to the wooden part of the fans. Give them some bling.
Or you could tie some ribbon around the bottom to make them have a nice flow to them.
I agree that adding rhinestones to the handle would jazz them up quite a bit! :)

That is a great idea! I was just going to get some for the guests, but to get extra for the bridesmaids and to jazz those ones up is a great idea! I love the ribbon and bling.