Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

** Coupon + Discount Sharing Thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I do also recommend Retailmenot.com...one of my other faves is Free Coupons, coupon codes, online coupons and promotional codes - CouponCabin

whenever I am shopping online I always do a google search for a coupon code too...you know just to make sure I have the best one! For example...if I am shopping at Kohl's I will just google "Kohl's coupon code" to get multiple sites with codes!

I saw that tip one morning on the Today Show or something like that, they said that if you are shopping online and there is a place for and offer code then that usually means there is some sort of offer code floating around somewhere...so you just have to search to find it!
Andi- I just used this for VistaPrint to get 50% off my order of 200 magnets... THANKS!!! :)

Here are some new OT codes:

$10 off $50 or more

$20 off $100 or more

$50 off $200 or more

Code: WC97835

$3.99 shipping on any order and a free gift

Code: WC97826

Shutterfly: 20% off Photobook Offer ends March 10, 2009. Code: BOOKSANDPRINTS

Gap.com: 25% sale. Ends March 6, 2009. Code: Sale

Snapfish: Get $5, $10 or $15 off your Snapfish.com orders! To save $5 off purchases of $15 or more, use coupon MARCH1 To save $10 off purchases of $30 or more, use coupon MARCH2 To save $15 off purchases of $40 or more, use coupon MARCH3

Kohls: Save 10% off your entire offer at Kohls.com! Use coupon code: NEWS212 Ends March 7

Not sure if this will work for everyone (but worth trying!!), but I just got an e-mail from David's Bridal offering a FREE SHUTTERFLY PHOTOBOOK 8x8 (20 pages)...

Here's the promo code that was in the e-mail:

DB75-37S0-3467-PGTF15

It says the offer is good until April 30/09

Hope someone/people can use this!!

Hey ladies so I know alot of girls are raving about linen deals at Old Navy for GMs. Here is 30% off your purchase!!! Can be used at Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic (expires 3/15):

Give & Get

Also free shipping on Mac Cosmetics (expires 3/16):

Use code GRANDDUOS OR HELLOKITTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simistar View Post
Not sure if this will work for everyone (but worth trying!!), but I just got an e-mail from David's Bridal offering a FREE SHUTTERFLY PHOTOBOOK 8x8 (20 pages)...

Here's the promo code that was in the e-mail:
DB75-37S0-3467-PGTF15

It says the offer is good until April 30/09

Hope someone/people can use this!!
I tried it and it says: "Sorry, this special offer code has already been used" so obviously it was a code only to be used by one person and somebody used it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBride View Post
I tried it and it says: "Sorry, this special offer code has already been used" so obviously it was a code only to be used by one person and somebody used it
Thanks for sharing anywho, maybe the next one will work :)