Sign in to follow this  
Nrvsbride

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

Glenda, don't worry about me, its not something I absolutely need! don't stress at all...

Maria, I need only 24 or so. So, I would need to go in on the group thing. Let me know if you set one up cause I would really like to get them.

Well, they emailed back this morning with an offer of 5% discount for a group order of multiple colors, but I'm not real impressed with that. So I emailed them back telling them a vender in NY has offered $2.00 each for them and asked if they could come close to that price.... We'll see what they say....

Glenda, can you take a count of the orders you have and let me know the actual number? I gave them 200 as a starting point, but I don't want them to decrease the discounts based on the order not being as large as they expected.

Also, this would be for one shipping address and then the same thing as Glenda's offer would apply---- shipping out to each individual person who wanted them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
I say if there are that many orders, than we need to use the "Contact Us" link and see if we can barter than down. They have a bundle package that comes out to $3.06 for 12 or 24 total. If we have 200 that are needed, I say we offer them like $2-2.50 each and see what they say....

Or, another option would be to see if someone on here has a business taxpayer ID and see if we can set up as a vender and get them at reseller prices... That would probably bring them down to like $1.00 each...
See if the one from my daycare can be used. I have no problems using my tax id to help

Ok, the best I could get this place to do is $2.75 each with a flat $10 shipping on the order.

So, here's the thing---- It would need to be an all or nothing on this order. I had emailed him the estimate Glenda listed (200 pash's) to get the $2.75 price. He could decide to increase the price if the order wasn't a large enough quantity.

If everyone decides to wait and see if Glenda's vender is released from jail and opens again, that's fine. If everyone wants to just order now as a bulk order from this place, that's fine too. But we would risk losing the discount if the orders were split (part of the orders through Glenda and part of the orders through this company).

Now, the other thing is shipping destination. I normally have stuff shipped to my office. Well, I'm leaving the company, so that's no longer an option. When packages are received at our apartment complex, they are stored in a large closet until the resident picks them up and all the residents have access to that closet. I haven't had a problem with this yet, but it could be risky for someone else to grab the package.

So if someone else wants to receive them all and ship them back out to each individual, let me know and I'll use their info as the shipping destination.

Anyways, you guys can decide and just post what you want to do on here...

count me out, but I only had 15, I am 9 days away, too close for me...thanks for looking into it Maria

Quote:
count me out, but I only had 15, I am 9 days away, too close for me...thanks for looking into it Maria

Total hijack. hijacked.gif

OMG!!! Only 9 days!!! That's sooooooo soon! Yay for you Christine!!!

Ok, I'm done. Sorry!blush2.gif