Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
candicemarie

Anyone use Victor or Adrian Herrera for their photography??

Recommended Posts

I did a search and didn't find anything about either of them. I don't remember exactly where I first came across his name. I thought it was one here but can't find it anywhere. Has anyone used Victor or Adrian?

 

I received his price list, and it's very affordable! His and Adrian's pics are pretty, too. I know some brides used the resort photogs (Funever), but Adrian's prices are cheaper (even w/the vendor fee!) and we liked his style more than the catalog the WC sent of Funever photos.

 

I sent an email asking more questions and for a little bit of a breakdown of what the package consists of. If anyone responds to this, I'll post whatever they send me.

 

If you click on the link or pic, it will be big enough to read.

 

<link removed at poster's request>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We decided to go with Victor as well. He had good prices and really great work. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of reviews on him or people that have used him - i think he's just starting out? Our wedding is actually 6/12/10, a week after yours. good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvdelros View Post
We decided to go with Victor as well. He had good prices and really great work. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of reviews on him or people that have used him - i think he's just starting out? Our wedding is actually 6/12/10, a week after yours. good luck!
So glad to hear from someone else! Ya, I was surprised at how well the pics were for the price woot2.gif Did you have to put down a deposit? I've been emailing w/him trying to get a little more info on what's included in the packages and haven't got to that part, yet.

How cool that we're so close!! Where are you getting married at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my Fellow Brides!!

 

I just saw this thread and I figured I'd come in and put in my two cents blush2.gif

 

I am in process of booking with Adrian Herrera. I had originally wanted to book with Victor but he was already doing another ceremony on that day so he suggested Adrian. At first I wasn't sure but then I saw his work on Victor's site and I saw how beautiful his work is too!

 

I can't wait! Good luck to all you ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by diana&steve0304 View Post
Hello my Fellow Brides!!

I just saw this thread and I figured I'd come in and put in my two cents blush2.gif

I am in process of booking with Adrian Herrera. I had originally wanted to book with Victor but he was already doing another ceremony on that day so he suggested Adrian. At first I wasn't sure but then I saw his work on Victor's site and I saw how beautiful his work is too!

I can't wait! Good luck to all you ladies!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! We tried to book Adrian first bc he was closer to our price range, but he was already booked. Luckily, Victor was open & we moved some budget stuff around to make it work. I know, their pics are so gorgeous!! I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to find them by doing some digging online. I was worried we'd be stuck w/the resort photogs or roping a friend into doing it. But nope! :)

Good luck to you, too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also in the process of booking with Adrian, his photos look great and well worth the price. I'm so glad he was available!

 

There is an outside vendor fee at the Royal Playa del Carmen?? Because I'm planning on bringing a DJ in too. I hope it's not too much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie79 View Post
I'm also in the process of booking with Adrian, his photos look great and well worth the price. I'm so glad he was available!

There is an outside vendor fee at the Royal Playa del Carmen?? Because I'm planning on bringing a DJ in too. I hope it's not too much!
Awesome Natalie!! I'm at The Royal, too! Have you checked out this thread yet? All the ladies are super helpful!!
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...estions-17108/

Depending on when you booked your wedding, it's either $100 (book before 12/09) or $350 (book after 12/09) per vendor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I'm starting to plan our ceremony for June 5th at The Royal. I'm thinking wedding on the beach, cocktail hour while photos are being taken, than a simple reception, and heading out around the resort afterwards. What is everyone else doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie79 View Post
I'm also in the process of booking with Adrian, his photos look great and well worth the price. I'm so glad he was available!

There is an outside vendor fee at the Royal Playa del Carmen?? Because I'm planning on bringing a DJ in too. I hope it's not too much!

Hey Natalie -

there is, i think it was just recently changed to $300. However, I also think that if your photographer is staying at the Royal you can get the fee waived - I would talk to your WC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone- I read this thread last week and decided to check out Victor. His prices are great and so are the pictures. Too bad we can't find anyone that has used him yet. He's sending over the contract in the morning. I'm so excited to finally have made a decision!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×