Sign in to follow this  
NJ Hunnie

Boudior Session -- Long Pearls

This is really random but I was searching all over for them too and I found them at payless shoe source. IDK if they still have them, but they were about $7 for a long strand. They are actually pretty nice quality as well! Good luck!

Well I was gonna use the Christmas tree pearls. They come in white. you can cut them to any length and tie the end together. Only reason I even thought of this was that one year my Grandma made me one for a flapper costume. I had the same issue and she just used the pearls from the Christmas before :)

i got some for mine you can have them but im not sure how i would send them to you.when do you need them for?can i just post them?

you can normally find them from any accessorie shop

Hi, I bought a few at fashionjewelryforeveryone.com (white, red & black). They're pretty cheap & will work perfectly. You could also maybe try ebay. Good luck!

Gorgeous Long Black Pearls Necklace 58 Inches Long Necklace

White Faux Pearls Long Necklace w/ Glass Beads 58 Inches long Necklace

Sexy Red Bead Long Necklace Red Lucite Beads 2 Or 3 Strands 54 Inches

I have these as props for my boudoir sessions and let me tell you, they are hard to come by. Since it's winter, more stores are likely to have them, but I found that finding the really long ones are hard.

My best luck was actually at rummage sales and thrift shops! I paid 25 cents for each of my long strands!! :)