Photo

What are your wedding colors / wedding theme?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#131 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
  • Site Supporter
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

This is KILLING me! I STILL can't pick! i really like coral but I personally don't want the boys to wear any pinkish color, and i like turquoise, I was considering doing a combo of them but I want to see an inspiration board for it... has anyone done these colors and if so do you have pictures?!

#132 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

This is KILLING me! I STILL can't pick! i really like coral but I personally don't want the boys to wear any pinkish color, and i like turquoise, I was considering doing a combo of them but I want to see an inspiration board for it... has anyone done these colors and if so do you have pictures?!

Hey i found some inspiration boards for you!! Its really a nice color combo.. I love the pic of the girls in coral dresses with torquoise sashes.. for the guys you could to opposite.. perhaps grey suits with turquoise ties

pinkcoralaquaboard.jpgcoral-and-turquoise.jpg

#133 allieplask

allieplask
      • 177 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

I agree! I do NOT like boys in "girl" colors regardless of if they can pull it off.  While guys probably don't "dream" of their wedding day, I'm sure hot pink ties weren't what they had in mind hahah.  We are doing coral/orangey dresses - all my BM's have a different style and shade and the boys are wearing orange ties (unless we find something different between now and next year!).

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#134 LuckyGal4

LuckyGal4
        • Site Supporter
        • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

It took me forever to decide and I think I changed my mind a million times but I finally picked them and then assigned the BM's their colors that way I wouldn't change my mind again :-) Pink, Purple, and Aqua (even tho this pic makes it look blue)

DSCN0662.JPG

#135 lkterry

lkterry
          • 157 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Can't decide on hot pink w/ turquoise or aqua.  Every website has similar colors w/ different names.

#136 LuckyGal4

LuckyGal4
            • Site Supporter
            • 73 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

I know what you mean, I had a hard time with that too!! I finally started doing away with what the name said and just going by what it looked like. Im sure it wont all match but im good with that :-) After a few beers and tequila shots no one will know anyways!

#137 heather1214

heather1214
              • 229 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

If any of you are tossing around ideas for colors, dessy.com has over 5000 style boards!! They also have some amazing dresses in a HUGE variety of colors!

http://www.dessy.com/pantone/gallery/

#138 emma99

emma99
                • Banned
                • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Hello, everyone....

I think, both are like great combinations. but i really like the first group of colors. The pictures really beautiful...

#139 JSLM

JSLM
                  • 170 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

I've decided to do yellow and grey... I'm having a hard time trying to incorporate another colour.

#140 dreamweaver

dreamweaver
                    • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

I've decided to do yellow and grey... I'm having a hard time trying to incorporate another colour.

Hi! Congrats! When are you getting married? I've also decided on yellow and grey......other colors I've considered adding are either purple, a royal blue or an aqua blue. This bouquet gave me the inspiration for aqua: Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users