Photo

MaryS's Puerto Vallarta Wedding Review (SUPER LONG WITH LOTS OF PIC)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

Totally amazing,,, i love everything...thank you for sharing I am getting so excited

#22 LRO

LRO
    • 34 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:17 PM

Great Review! Thank you for sharing this incredible moment with us!
      I can't wait for mine! It looks you had so much fun!! and everything was great! Congratulations and I wish you the best!!!

#23 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:27 PM

First off, Congratulations! We stayed at the Beunaventura for our honeymoon week and I agree it's such a quaint little resort and you can't beat the location! The massages were HEAVENLY - we got 3 that week! LOL So glad to hear you enjoyed it as well :)

Look at your bridal photos! Wow the location looks so tropical and green! Almost reminds me of Las caletas. Loving all your goodies and decorations, I'm sure your photographer had lots of fun with that!

#24 gigiram77

gigiram77
      • 43 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Hi MAry,
        You have beautiful pictures! Congrats on getting married and the wonderful locale! Just 2 quick questions: What is the flower the bridesmaid were holding? My color is fuschia/ hot pink and that looks like it would go wonderfully! ALso, where did you get the eraser boards that you & your guests were writing messages on? I was thinking of having a self-made photo booth area set-up and those boards would be awesome for writing notes and taking pics. Thanks, and again--Congrats! You made a beautoful bride.
        best,
        Gigi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users