• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 vdaybride

vdaybride
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
    I will be looking forward to seeing the newest shoes! I am jealous that you get to have multiple pairs of adorable shoes and can wear heels.... bridezilla godzilla that I am-- i can't get away with it! lol
    You are not "bridezilla or a godzilla" LOL
    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#32 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

OOo I gotta say I love the flats with the bling! And the red shoes will photograph beautifully. Nice pick on the shoes... I say I like these better!

#33 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:04 AM

OOOOH now you're talkin!! The situation I'm running into though, and not sure if this is a factor for you. My dress was ordered to be worn w/ 4" heels, and since I'm a shorty, it actually only comes in a length to work with 4 1/2" heels. Anyway- NOT your problem

Just wondering if your dress will be ok with the high heels, then the lower ones? I know you have the lace at the bottom like mine, and my dress looks a little rumpled at the bottom without the height of the heels...

Heart both shoes though!!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#34 Raykel

Raykel
      • 489 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:20 AM

oooo...I love those blingy sandles! They are gorgeous! If they work with your hem I would say those are the winners. I agree the other wedges may not look as nice, but really no one is going to see them during the ceremony and you would be comfortable. What about photos though? Were you planning on changing shoes for those, because then you would see the espadrill wedges.

The red ones are saucy! How fun for the reception!

#35 SusieQ

SusieQ
        • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:41 AM

I love both pairs of shoes... Silver is more my speed.

#36 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:50 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
            OOOOH now you're talkin!! The situation I'm running into though, and not sure if this is a factor for you. My dress was ordered to be worn w/ 4" heels, and since I'm a shorty, it actually only comes in a length to work with 4 1/2" heels. Anyway- NOT your problem

Just wondering if your dress will be ok with the high heels, then the lower ones? I know you have the lace at the bottom like mine, and my dress looks a little rumpled at the bottom without the height of the heels...

Heart both shoes though!!
            It might be my problem too! The dress was altred with the 4.5 inch wedges and the new heels are also 4.5 inches, but if I wear the flats for the ceremony, then it will be too long. I have an aisle runner, so I won't be dragging the sand with me to my groom, but I don't want to look funny either. Brides change shoes ALL the time, I wonder how they work that out?? I would rather drag for walking down the aisle rather than all night at the reception, but then again, I will spend a lot of time on the sand for the pics and cocktail hour.. I am a bit confused. I have my next dress fitting on Jan. 23rd, I plan on taking both pairs of shoes and the alteration dept. will figure something out, thats what they get the BIG bucks for!

#37 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:52 AM

OOOOOhhhhhhh You are soo "Going out Tonight in my red high heels, you can watch me walk if you want to, cause tonight I'm going out in my red high heels" Sorry Kelly Pickler country song thats my ring tone and I am SOOOOO jealous of those awesome heels!

I Love the flat blingy sandals and think that you made the right choice changing them out!

Good Going Timberly!

#38 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SusieQ
                I love both pairs of shoes... Silver is more my speed.
                generally silver is mine too, but my makeup will have gold tones, and my veil has crystals and tiny tiny gold accents, so the gold is a winner. And when I was shopping for those pashminas, I saw the cutest blinged out clutch with swarowvski crystals like those flats.. I think I might go back and haggle to get the clutch as wll

#39 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                  OOOOOhhhhhhh You are soo "Going out Tonight in my red high heels, you can watch me walk if you want to, cause tonight I'm going out in my red high heels" Sorry Kelly Pickler country song thats my ring tone and I am SOOOOO jealous of those awesome heels!

I Love the flat blingy sandals and think that you made the right choice changing them out!

Good Going Timberly!

:) Thanks!!

#40 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:56 AM

Ok Vdaybride and futureMrsMoulton... its 3am and we're still online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users