Don't know what to do... please help!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 josee

• 217 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:27 AM

I am getting married January 13th 2010 and it is time to send my documents to Chandlyn. I am sure that it is on the site already but I can't find it! Can someone tell me if I have to send our original copies of our notarized documents or copies of the notarized documents and bring the original with me? Thank you all in advance!

#2 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

i would post this in the specific topic area like Mexico, Jamaica and get your answers there!

#3 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

I am getting married Riu Negril and have sent copies and will take the orginals with us.

#4 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

This may be different for you. But I know for turks we had to get 2 of each thing notarized. Send one and carry one with originals.

#5 diane.callaghan

• 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

Just spoke with my WC this a.m. wedding in Negril, Jamaica - notarized photocopies of:"state/province birth certs, final divorce decreees, death certs, name changes & adoption etc..(if appilcable). Also, all documents need to be in English (if not) or certified translated into English.
            Is that helpful? my direct email is diane.callaghan@saskatoonhealthregion.ca

#6 diane.callaghan

• 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:18 PM

oh yeah, Beaches had their own form called "Wedding Information & Marriage License Processing Form". It required all our, booking info, name, address, parents names (father's name goes on marriage license) occupation and contact info. d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users